He's My Mate. We Can't Live Without Each Other.

The Red of the Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]When I say I love you, please believe it's true.
When I say forever, know I'll never leave you. 
When I say goodbye, promise me you won't cry,
Because the day I'll be saying that will be the day I die.
[/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2]Volume II Day 11[/CONTENTID2][CONTENTID3]    “She’s a human. Almost all humans die from a bite from vampires-” Lay was interrupted by the sound of a loud bang from the room I came from. I looked towards Lay, his gaze turned into a stare at the door, “stay here. Don’t move from this spot…” As he started to walk towards the door I heard him curse, “, where the hell is Baekhyun when you need him?”

    Another tear rolled down my cheek as I landed my gaze to Sekyung. Even though we only knew each other for a week, I felt like we were more than aquaintences. But the reason I was crying- even though I never cried in my entire life- was because I was so afriad. My hands, no- my whole body shook in fear. I was overcome with fear. 

    I recall him saying something about me being a noblesse or something… What is that? … Rin  Purus Rosalius..? “H-He must be mistaking me for someone else…”

    Just then, I heard footprints near me. “Heiress of Draco Ori Meo…” I stood up and turned around to the eerie voice. Why was he kneeling down to me? … W-Why is he here? What about the others? “It’s time for you to return to your home.” 

    “W-What did you do to the others..?”

    He stood up with a cocky smirk, “heiress Rosalius, they are but mere mutts.” He paused, his smirk disappeared, “however… it seems that the flame user had… made an imprint on your precious body…” He said as he swept the collar of my dress to reveal some sort of a red mark, all the while, I froze in my position and just stared at him with narrowed eyes. “Although I am unsure of werewolves… I presume he had claimed you as his mate… Well, no matter. They’ll all be prisoners at the keep.” 

    “W-What do you mean..?” He gripped on my wrist that was fully healed and pulled me to follow him, “where… Where are you taking me?!” I screamed as I tried to escape from his grasp but he wouldn’t budge.

    He stopped and faced me, his eyes turned white. “Your home,” his answer was the last thing I heard.

 

    “Are you sure she’s the heiress?” 

    “I’m sure. There’s Draco Rosalus mark at the back of her right ear.”

    “What should we do with these guys?” 

    “Throw them in the dungeons with the highest security. They’re dangerous.” 

 

    I jolted up, remembering the events of last night. I was surrounded by magnificent walls and furnitures fit for a king. Walking out of the comfortable bed, I noticed I was wearing a different black dress with gold laces. Where am I and what am I doing here? I noticed that the view outside of the windows were different, the sky was painted blood red and the stone walls were covered by heavy fog, but it was enough to see that the scenery changed. It was as if I was in a different world. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter