My Love. My Mate.

The Red of the Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] [/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2]Volume II[/CONTENTID2][CONTENTID3]A long hour had passed since the pack had left us. All alone. Together. Well... That is until Chanyeol left to get some wood to burn to keep us warm throughout the night. Luhan didn't even tell us where Lay had gone off to. And the darkness befell fast, probably because it was fall, more or less closer to winter. Which reminded me that it was going to be my birthday soon. ... I wonder when his birthday is... We haven't talked about these little things before... 

Maybe we'll get to talk about these kinds of things in our future together.

When I heard a rustle from behind the bushes, I stood up fearing it might be a noblesse or a noble. I was focused on the pair of glowing red eyes that looked more than blood thirsty. However, before I could jump into conclusion, he called out with a soothing voice that I've longed for for the past hour. "I'm back." Park Chanyeol. I believe it was his voice that was one of the reasons I fell in love with him. 

Smiling like an idiot, I sat back down to my original spot. "Welcome back," I said. I glanced towards him when I realized something, "why were you so late? It felt like I was waiting forever for you..." I'd admit I was getting pretty lonely here without him if I wasn't blushing like crazy... 

"Sorry. I thought I'd seen an antler... But, I hurried over since it's getting dark fast... and there's a lot of leeches lurking around..." Come to think of it, his eyes were glowing blood red when we first met... when I was supposed to be eaten by the werewolves; by him. 

"Are you hungry?" I asked rhetorically. I knew that he was in fact hungry for human flesh or at least a pint of blood, especially when he hasn't had a decent plate of food as soon as we entered the third dimension. They probably didn't give them food. 

"I'm fine," I saw his perfect smile sparkle in the moon light as he set up the wood in fire through his power. He was obviously lying.

When he finished setting up the fire, he didn't sit next to me. In fact he sat on the opposite side from where I sat. "Why don't you sit by me?" 

His eyes jolted up. They were still glowing redder than before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter