Family Means No One Gets Left Behind

The Red of the Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind.... or forgotten.
[/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2][CONTENTID3]    His breathe lingered with mine as he and I pulled apart from our kiss; my first kiss. I noticed that my eyes were closed when our lips were connecting. Although it was my first kiss, the kiss came naturally to me. 

    “Rin…” I heard him whisper weakly. I nodded to let him continue- I didn’t have any strength (seeing how hurt and injured he was) to speak. “Rin…” He called out again. Despite being away from him for just more than a few hours, I realized that I couldn't survive without him.

    “How… What happened to you?” Another sob escaped my mouth, “what did they do to you?” I asked as my fragile, shaking hand travelled up to his scratched cheek.

    His marble eyes that used to appear glowing red had transitioned to his harmless dark muddied orbs. “His soul is disappearing.” I didn’t bother turning my head around, my eyes stayed on my mate. 

    “What do you mean… his soul is disappearing?” I tried my best to keep myself calm.

    “It’s just in order to make your... imprint disappear… We can’t have our heiress having a child with a filthy mutt. It’s for your own benefit, princess,” Jiyong said it with such arrogance.

    I cupped Chanyeol’s cheeks that had blood smeared over them, “I’m going to get you out of here.” I paused, Chanyeol’s facial features were hidden by scars and cuts. A hand gripped my upper arm and pulled me up causing me to let go of Chanyeol. 

 

    As I was getting dragged away, I was forceably sent to another grand room, filled with nothing but guards, and a person who emitted some kind of a familiar aura was sitting obediently on a golden throne. However, as soon as I entered the grand hall, the male stood up from his seat in shock.

    “Your majesty, I present to you Rin Purus Rosalius of the Royal Draco family.” I pulled my hand out of Jiyong’s strong grasp and my glare shot through the ‘majesty’ of this castle.

    “Look... I’m not Rin Purus Rosalius or whatever the you guys want to call me. I’m just Rin..! Just Ri-” I yelped when I was interrupted by the embrace of the stranger that was (just a minute ago) standing a few blocks away from me. 

    “It really is my daughter…” I heard the stranger whisper to himself. 

    I abrubtly pulled away, “no, I’m not your daughter. I don’t have a father. Much less a mother. ... They both abandoned me long time ago,” I reasoned. 

    The male had a regretful facial expression. “Rin," he called my name with such ease, it was as if he knew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter