Bruhhh

The Red of the Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You're probably going to ignore this but... 

I have officially uploaded my historical romance fan fiction... and I was hoping that maybe... I don't know... maybe you'd like to... check it out? 

It's about me again, you'll see what I mean if you read the foreward. ;) But anyways, it's about this girl who's got everything other girls want but she's unhappy and blah blah blah, she and Chanyeol love each other but she's a high class rich girl and he's a low ranking soldier so they can't work out, then she gets a marriage proposal from Sehun who's the prince of the Joseon nation but she doesn't want to marry him because she's kickass, and then, she get's 'shipped' to China and meets a guy named Luhan who's actually a... Oh geez, I shouldn't put out spoilers... If you want to find out what's going to happen, well, I suggest you visit the link. 

"You can't possibly be my soulmate."

Oh, I almost forgot! If you'd like to submit a poster for the story, I'd be happy to put it as the cover. Coz... I accidently deleted gimp and too lazy to download another one. Oh yeah, btw, I bought sims 4! Kind of got bored of it after an hour of playing it. If EA sponsored me, I wouldn't be saying these stuff. ... Should I put something like a copyright disclaimer here so that they don't sue me or some because I typed in 'sims 4' or 'EA'? Well, whatever.

 

I'll upload the next chapter soon so don't get your in a knot... Well, no one have l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter