Bad Omen.

The Red of the Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]I love you so very much,
Even though at times I do things that hurt,
I try so hard to hope that you always see,
How much you being in my life means to me,
I am sorry yet again for causing you pain.
That is the last thing I ever wanted to do,
Even when I am trying to look out for you and do the right thing 
I mess up, I am sorry for that too.
I hope that you still know how much I love and cherish you,
Like nothing else in my life gives me the thrill of being loved by you.
So I hope that you listen and see it in my eyes, 
this sincere apology that comes with tears from deep inside.
[/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2]Day Ten[/CONTENTID2][CONTENTID3]    “Xiumin and Chen aren’t back yet…” Chanyeol pointed out, staring at Suho, “we should go look for them, hyung.”

    Suho deeply exhaled and nodded, he then looked towards the others, “Kai, Luhan, Tao, and D.O, you guys go find them. Luhan, you’ll be able to track them down with your powers, right?” 

    “I already got their location,” Luhan replied with a smirk. The four boys stood up from their seats.

    Chanyeol stood up as well. “Hyung, I’ll go too.”

    “No, you stay, you have to stay with your mate.” Chanyeol sighed in disappointment but nodded, understanding what Suho said was logical. 

 

    “Why’re you still wearing that cloak? I got you a new one yesterday…” Chanyeol and I were walking in the Dark Forest, with nothing to do. 

    I looked to his hand, I was a bit upset that we weren’t holding hands. I gazed up to his face, “your cloak gives me warmth. I’m just going to wear your clothes from now on,” I said with a small smile. He returned the smile to me as a response. I saw him staring at my hand too, but his eyes wondered up to my face, and we both blushed when we made eye contact. “Y-You can grab my hand if you want, you know…” I shyly said.

    “R-Really?”

    “Well, we already slept together…”

    He smirked, “yeah… I guess so.” His hand intertwined with mine, and my already red face got redder, I could feel my face boiling with heat. Even though we slept together, these kinds of simple things can make me us flustered and send butterflies to our stomachs. 

    As we continued our walk, I asked, “what if we get lost if we keep wandering in the woods like this?” 

    He chuckled lightly, “I lived here for five years, I know how to get back to the mansion.” I watched him as he stopped moving, his smile faded and he narrowed his eyes, I looked towards where he was staring at and saw a woman in the distance.

    “Who is that?” I whispered. 

    Chanyeol sniffed the air, “it’s a succubus…” He answered quietly as he observed the woman. “… Why’s it out in the Dark Forest..? … She smells different than any other succubus...” He wondered to himself. His gaze landed on me, “let’s go back home.” He suddenly grabbed my arms, wrapped them around his neck, pulled my legs up into a piggyback ride, “hold on tight,” he said, then he turned into his wolf form and started to run, making me tighten my grip on him. 

    I never noticed how far we’ve gone deep into the Dark Forest… All this time, my attention were on him and him only.

 

    As I patiently watched the sun going down slow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter