New Faces, New Friends.

The Red of the Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] [/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2][CONTENTID3]I woke up to the sound of rustling. I thought it was a rabbit, but it was something greater than that. It was a unicorn. A white horse with great magnificent wings and a large horn that rested on its forehead. I was certain it was a unicorn. Beside it was Lay, his hand on top of the creature's back. He looked too casual. "Lay... Who is that?" I asked.

"Good morning to you too. This is my brother, Heechul." Just then, the unicorn transformed into a human but with his horn and wings still attached to his body. 

"Oh my goodness gracious gravy. Are you for cereal? How?" I asked again, clearly amazed. I'd thought that unicorns were extremely a rare creature to find. 

"How? Well, I just told you, he's my brother," Lay replied.

"Half brother," Heechul corrected as he made his way towards me. "Nice to meet you, young lady." He grabbed my hand and kissed the back. "Half-witch, half-noblesse, truly remarkable."

I squinted my eyes, "what do you mean 'remarkable'?" 

"Well, it's not everyday I see a creature born of a witch and noblesse."

"How do you know I'm-"

"Unicorns have many abilities," he interrupted me.

"Wait, so if Lay's your brother, isn't he supposed to be a unicorn?" I glanced at Lay who looked extremely out of it, "how come you don't have a horn like he does? And what about wings?" Then, I remembered, "oh right, he's half unicorn..." I gasped, "how come you didn't tell me?!" 

"Mmm..." Oh yeah... Chanyeol's still sleeping. "... Lay-hyung..? And... a weird guy..." He rubbed his eyes.

"I'm not a weird guy, Chanyeol. I'm probably the most handsome guy you ever laid your eyes on," Heechul told Chanyeol but Chanyeol immediately went back to sleep.

"He must be tired... He wasn't able to eat anything yesterday right?" Lay asked.

"He did drink a bit of my blood," I told him. The bite mark was still there on my wrist. 

Lay blinked, "you let him do that and you're still alive? He must've had control over his hunger..." He gasped, which made me flinch, "then... are you... his mate again..?" 

Heechul bonked the top of Lay's head, "stupid, of course she is. Oh wait, you wouldn't know that cause' you ain't full unicorn, pft." Lay gave a look with his arms crossed. 

"So uhm... Anyways... Where did you go all of a sudden? And why'd you bring your brother?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter