Childhood Gone Wrong.

The Red of the Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]What has happened is never spoken
And everything around me has been broken
There's no words, just silence.
Hate, but no violence
Sadness, without tears
Humans, without fears.
[/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2] Volume II Day 12 [/CONTENTID2][CONTENTID3]    “Fine.” He sighed as he eyed the side and then his eyes were back to mine again, “I’ll try to talk to his majesty… Persuade him. But… I doubt he’ll let you go with the mutts, now that he finally found his only daughter…”

    My eyes widened a little bit in surprise. I didn’t know that he would do such a thing for me. I thought he was… Brutal, mean, or… rash..? “O-Okay… Thank you…” I paused as I looked up again when I realized what he just muttered to himself, “wait… he was looking for me..?”

    He nodded, his facial expression still stoic as ever, “I don’t know the exact details but… He was looking for you ever since I was admitted here… To this castle.”

    “Can… Can you tell me more? … I mean, about my… father..?” I hesitated.

    “Why don’t you talk to him yourself tomorrow.” It was a statement rather than a question.

 

    I couldn’t sleep at all. Images of Chanyeol ran through my worrisome mind so I got out of the bed when I saw that the red sun was rising through the wide windows. I didn’t have anything to eat yesterday- neither did Chanyeol… And it would’ve been the same with the others…

    “Miss, you’re up already?” The maid from last time asked, she was holding a piece of bread and apple juice on a metal tray in her hands. 

    “Are those… Who’s that for?” I asked hungrily.

    “They’re for your of course. I heard that half-bloods must eat food like these so I’ve brought it. I hope it’s to your liking…” She said it with a hint of disgust and uncertainty.

    I grabbed the loaf of bread, it was uncut (just how I like it). I tore it in half and held it in front of the maid. She looked at me confused, “are you not hungry?” I asked.

    She almost laughed by the way she smiled widely, “we, vampires, drink blood of a living being to fill our hunger. Also, it takes a week for us to get hungry, miss.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter