The Feeling's Déjà Vu All Over Again.

The Red of the Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] [/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2]Volume II [/CONTENTID2][CONTENTID3]Was this how I'll die? Was this all fate?

"Rin..!" He says my name again and every single time, it sends shivers down my spine.  Am I alive? Was that why I could hear his voice in my head so clearly? Or am I dead? This might just be heaven... Or... was it all just a terrible dream that were so vivid? 

I opened my eyes just to check if it was him. It was. His face was hovering over mine. I just stared at his brown orbs, then his nose, then his lips... and then back to his eyes. It was him. I brought my hand to my cheek and I pinched it as hard as I could, "ow..." I wasn't dreaming, I made sure of that... Then am I in heaven? Or was I just alive?

He chuckled to my surprise. He then lied beside me on the dirt ground. Chanyeol sighed heavily, "I thought you were dead," he said weakly, different from his voice from before that clearly resented me.

It took a minute for me to process what he said to me, so after a second of debating whether I should reply or not, I did. "I'm not? I thought I was in heaven..." because he was right beside me, talking to me. I was sure...

"No matter how I make myself come to hate you... I can't," he admitted. I turned my head to the side to gaze at him. He had his arm blocking his vision. "You're half-witch, half-vampire. You're supposed to be my natural nemesis... and I would've hated the fact that you have a witch's blood in you. But I still..." he paused, silence filled the air, he repeated again, "I still..."

"... Still what?" I anticipated. I was hoping he would say-

"I still love you." I widened my eyes bringing myself up to a sitting position. I hit my chest to stop my heart from beating too fast. 'Slow down for just one second' I would tell my heart. 'Please, calm down'. "I still love you," he repeated and hugged me from the back, his arms wrapping around my waist, which made my heart beat even more faster than before. "I still love you," he whispered this time into my ear. "I couldn't get you out of my mind. Not even once. Those two weeks tortured me." He pecked my neck and sniffed in my scent. 

"B-But I'm not your mate anymore..." I couldn't turn to face him with the deep shade of red that covered my face.

"Mate or not... I can't survive without you." 

"But... You'll find yourself a new mate, what happens then?" 

"I won't-"

"aaaAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Look out!!!" Before I could even move, I felt someone's lips clashing to mine, with his body on top of me. I opened my eyes, hoping it was Chanyeol, but it was Baekhyun instead. Of course, I'd push him away harshly (while standing up) and then wiping my lips in hopes of turning back time.

I saw that Chanyeol was ready to beat Baekhyun to a pulp, he was literally glowing with his flame as his aura. "You er," he said as he was about to swing his fist at Baekhyun, but I stopped him.

"Don't Chanyeol, it's not like he wanted to kiss me, we just kissed by accident," I said, lowering his fist down. 

"But it was a kiss nonetheless." His glare was fixated at Baekhyun, but he turned to look at me as my hands were wrapped around his still, "he took your  first kiss, and you're so calm about it, Rin." 

I smiled unconciously. I looked down at my feet with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter