Pixies are Natural Liars, I'm Not.

The Red of the Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Kiss me and you shall see stars, love me and I'll give them to you.[/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2]Day Four[/CONTENTID2][CONTENTID3]    A lot has been on my mind regarding Chanyeol and I. However, I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the door open. It was him, his shoulder had a huge blooded mess of a bitemark. “What happened?” I couldn’t help but worry about him. It was sort of a motherly instict I had within me, and also- who wouldn't worry about someone who has a huge bite that could more or less kill?

    He gave me a small smile to reassure me, “a lion bit me there were too many between Sehun and I, and Lay-hyung’s not here so I have to just rely on my power to heal quickly.” 

    I sighed as I stood up from the bed, I grabbed the med kit from this morning that was on the bedside, then I walked towards the wooden chairs that were set in front of the windows. I placed the med kit down on the coffee table that was between the two chairs and gestured him to sit down, but he stood awkwardly in his original position. “Come sit,” I ordered him.

    He scratched his cheek lightly, “I don’t really need-”

    “Even if you’re a werewolf, you need treatment, don’t you?” I asked. “An injury like that would heal within at least four whole months for human beings… Maybe more, anyways-”

    “Don't worry about me, I'll heal within..." He was looking at his bite mark and estimated, "A day." 

    I sighed again- deeply, this time- and made my way over to him to grab his familiar hand and lead him to the chair. He blushed by our contact as I did as well, but he couldn't argue with me. I guess that physical contact made him shut his mouth completely. I cleansed the deep cut and said, “I'm telling you now... but I’m not comfortable with seeing blood and gore.” 

    He looked away from me, “I’ll… keep that in mind…” I could see his ears turning red, mine are always red when I'm with him, thank God they're hidden by my long curly hair.

    After finishing the treatment, it seemed like the perfect time to ask him… I looked up at him, “do you…" I paused, "what do you think... of witches?” 

    He looked up at me again, his blush fading. “Why do you ask?” His eyes held some sort of emotion, possibly anger and... longing..?

    “Well… I-I heard from books that... w-werewolves hate witches..!” I’m so bad at lying... I should’ve taken lying lessons from pixies- natural liars-... Or perhaps I should’ve been born as a pixie, then I wouldn’t have to feel guilty about lying to people… “So… I got curious…”

    “My mother was a witch.” I sat down on the chair next to the coffee table to listen to his story, to tell him ‘go on’. “She left me on my 13th birthday, the same day that my father died... right in front of my eyes,” he gazed out the window, “she killed him and ran off with a ghoul.” I could sense his boiling anger since my body heat was rising as well. 

    Now that I know, I’ll keep my mouth shut and my emotions stable. “I-I’m sorry…”

    His anger subsided when he gazed back to me. He put on a fake smile, the one I'm not familiar with. “Why’re you sorry? You didn’t kill my father and run off with a leech.” 

    "But still..." I’m sorry for tricking you… I’m sorry for being a witch… And I’m sorry for being your mate. 

 

    The next morning, I woke up faster than anybody else. I felt like I had a lot on my mind since yesterday so I decided to go walk into the Dark Forest alone. While walking, I thought of all the possible ways my future will end up if I tell him the truth. However, I realized that it’ll be the same thing all over again like back at the v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter