Chapter 8

Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BTS was now in the waiting room waiting to be called in.

"Jeon Jungkook" They entered the room where they saw a familiar face.

"Oh isn't that my favorite patient?" Dr. Kang warmly smiled at them.

"Hello Hyung" They greeted the doctor.

"So has it been? I see you've grown a lot since I last saw you Jungkook-ah" Dr. Kang gestured for Jungkook to lay down on the bed.

"Ok. Lift your shirt up" Jungkook did as Dr. Kang instructed him to do. The doctor grabbed a little bottle.

"This is going to be a little cold" Jungkook shivered when the doctor smeared the cold gel on his tummy. After that Dr. Kang the machine.

"Let's see how the baby is doing" The members came closer and Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand. Dr. Kang started moving the device over Jungkook's belly.

"Aha just like I suspected" A huge smile decorated the man's face.

"W-What is it?" Jungkook asked a bit worried. What was it? Why was the doctor smiling?

"Congratulations you're having twins" Jungkook's eyes widened. Did he hear right? Did the doctor just say he was having twins? On the other hand the members exploded with happiness.

"I'm having twins! I'm going to be a Appa to two babies!" Taehyung was screaming his lungs out until Suga covered Taehyung's mouth with his hand.

"V-ah we get that you're excited and happy, we all are but don't forget this is a hospital" Suga said trying to quiet the yelling boy. Taehyung rushed to Jungkook.

"Baby we're having twins! I can't believe it!" Jungkook nodded with teary eyes. He was going to have two babies. Could he ask for more?

"Would you like to hear their heartbeats?" Dr. Kang asked and Jungkook nodded. The doctor turned the machine on.

 

BADUMP

 

 

BADUMP

 

 

BADUMP

 

 Jungkook could swear it was the most beautiful sound he ever heard. His babies heartbeats. The sound was so beautiful. Tears of happiness started running down his cheeks. Taehyung wiped Jungkook's tears and smiled at him.

"That's it for today. Everything seems fine. The babies heartbeats are nice and steady. So looks like we'll be meeting in two months. I will be able to tell you the genders of the babies then. Oh one more thing would you like the sonogram picture?" Dr. Kang asked Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Yes please" Taehyung answered.

"Ok. I'll print it wait a minute"

After a couple of minutes Dr. Kang came back with seven copies of the sonogram picture and handed them to the boys.

"I printed out seven so each one of you could have one" 

"Thank you Dr. Kang" Jungkook thanked the man and the doctor smiled at him.

Both Jungkook and Taehyung looked at the picture. It made them so proud.

 "They're so beautiful" Taehyung awed at the picture.

"Yeah they surely are. Our little treasures" Jungkook's eyes watered again. They say that when you're pregnant you become more emotional and sensitive. However he didn't know if it was that or the happiness he felt when he looked at the picture. He couldn't believe that the two little beings he now saw in the picture were growing in him. Now he understood why people called  pregnancies a miracle. The feeling of being close to the babies, the feeling of them growing inside him it all made him feel so warm inside. He was suddenly so amazed how every person was once a size of a apple seed and grew to be as big as he was or even bigger. The world was really a beautiful world even though there was a lot of pain, violence and madness... There was till this miracle of being born. Every minute, every second a new soul was born, a new life started. It was just so beautiful!

"-gkook, Jungkook!" a voice interrupted his thoughts. He looked at the person the voice came from.

"Baby? Are you ok? You were spacing out" Taehyung looked at Jungkook with concern on his face.

"Yeah. I'm fine" Jungkook smiled.

"Are you sure? Maybe-" Jungkook cut Taehyung off with a kiss. Taehyung taken aback.

"I'm seriously fine Tae. Quit being a worrywart"

"Ok. Let's go guys" Namjoon said and all the members said bye to the doctor and drove back to the dorm.

"Hey guys how about we go for a a walk? It's only 6 o' clock and we don't have anything to do" Jimin suggested.

"That's a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter