Chapter 5

Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Two weeks passed since they found out about Jungkook's pregnancy. There hasn't been a day that passed without talking about the baby. All the members could spend hours talking about it. Especially Taehyung. He was so excited. Don't get it wrong, Jungkook was as excited as Taehyung but the pregnancy started to take a bit of a toll on him. Facing the toilet bowl. That was how his day started everyday. Not to mention the fatigue and headaches. He didn't experience them very often, but still they were tiring him out. 

"Jungkook-ah do you want some painkillers?" Jin asked worriedly the boy lying on the couch. 

"No it's fine Hyung. The headache is passing"  Taehyung who was passing by went to his boyfriend's side and sat beside him.

"Baby? Is everything ok? Are you in a lot of pain?" Taehyung asked the pregnant boy. He hated to see his love in pain.

"Don't worry Tae~ It's ok. I gues the baby is just tiring me out" he replied, the older bringing his hand on the boy's stomach.

"Tae~ Am I not beginning to show too soon? I'm barely 2 months pregnant. Don't you think it's weird?" Taehyung put his hand on his boyfriend's belly.

"Maybe we're expecting more than one baby?" He grinned at Jungkook.

"Yah!" Jungkook playfully hit Taehyung's shoulder.

"Stop joking about things like that. One baby is enough. I already feel hungry all the the time and need to use the toilet like every 5 minutes" Jungkook pouted and Taehyung chuckled at his adorable expression.

"But you don't regret keeping the baby, right?" Jungkook looked at Taehyung and smiled.

"Pabo! Of course I don't" Taehyung sighed with relief. He rolled Jungkook's shirt up and kissed the tiny yet still visible bump.

"Aegi-yah. You are growing so fast, aren't you? But please don't hurt your Umma, neh~ ?" Jungkook giggled.

"What are you two doing?!" A voice startled Jungkook.

"Jimin Hyung!? You scared me" Jimin chuckled.

"Sorry Jungkookie. Oh you're talking to the baby? I want to too!" Jimin pushed Taehyung aside.

"Hello baby Kookie! How are you in there? Is it comfortable? This is your uncle Jiminnie"

"Yah! Jimin! I was the first to talk with the baby! Also if you don't know yet so I will tell you now! I'm the Appa! I have more right  to talk with my kid than you! Right Kookie?" Taehyung and Jimin both awed at the sight. Jungkook was sleeping. Lips slightly parted showing his bunny teeth and a hand protectively on his tummy.

"He's so cute when sleeping" Jimin carassed the sleeping boy's hair.

"Yeah. He must've been really tired, after practicing the whole day"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter