Chapter 19

Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi my lovely readers! How have you been? Sorry for the long wait ><

Ok so before we proceed to reading the chapter could you do Author nim a favor?

Please check out my new one-shot? I would be really glad if you would! ^^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/932581/best-friends-or-maybe-more-bts-jungkook-taehyung-taekook-vkook

Being 6 months pregnant at that with twins was surely exhausting. Jungkook couldn't disagree. But still...it was worth it. The miracle that was the prize of enduring this tough journey was something so amazing and beautiful. It was totally worth it. That's what Jungkook kept thinking. He imagined it already so many times with Taehyung and the members. The day when his two little angels, miracles would finally come into this world. He could already see himself on the hospital bed, Taehyung sitting on a chair beside him and the other members together with them as the nurse handed them their two bundles of joy. Yena would be wrapped in a pink, cute blanket and Taejung in a blue one. All of them would be smiling, being the witnesses of one of the biggest's miracle. 

"Ah!" Jungkook screamed started when he felt something poke his shoulder suddenly and soon after laughter sounded through the room. He knew to who belonged that laughter very well...too well.

"Yah Kim Taehyung! Neo micheoseo?! (are you crazy)" Jungkook scolded his playful lover before turning around so that his back was facing Taehyung and crossing  his arms in an upset manner. Seeing that Taehyung instantly stopped laughing and moved closer to the upset boy.

"Kookie~ Don't be mad hm?" V spoke in a cute tone while kissing the crook between Jungkook's neck and shoulder. Seeing that the other just continued to ignore him decided to use another method. "I have a surprise for you Jagi~" That definitely caught Jungkook's attention because the latter almost instantly turned around now facing the older.

"What is it? What surprise?" Taehyung could clearly see how Jungkook's eyes sparkled in pure excitement at the new. Finding his love's behavior cute he decided to by making him wait for the answer.

"Yah! Tell me!" Jungkook commanded already frustrated with Taehyung's teasing. "Kim Taehyung I warn you you know what'll happen if you tease me like that" Jungkook threatened with a death glare that sent shivers run down the other's back. Taehyung sighed. He knew the pregnant boy wasn't kidding. There was a situation a few days ago where Taehyung teased Jungkook so much that the Maknae got so angry he made Taehyung sleep on the couch for two nights. He literally threw out the things Taehyung toiletries together with his pajama out of the room and closed the door.

"So...We're going to Hawaii!" Taehyung exclaimed. Jungkook had no idea how to react. Was Taehyung joking? Oh he better wasn't if he wanted to l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter