Chapter 14

Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey sweetcheeks. You're up finally" Taehyung pecked his lips.

"What hour is it?"

"It's 11:30" Taehyung looked at the watch on his wrist.

"Already? Woah I slept quite long" Jungkook stood up and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face. After that he dressed up and walked to the living room with V.

"Good morning Jungkookie" the members greeted the youngest.

"Good morning Hyungs" Jungkook responded with a smile. He walked to the kitchen where Jin had a sandwich made for him. He thanked his oldest Hyung and went to sit. Just when he was about to sit he suddenly felt a small pain that came from his belly again. He winced trying his best to not show he was in pain.

"Baby are you ok?" Taehyung asked concerned when he heard his boyfriend wince.

"Yeah Hyung I'm ok" He hated lying to his lovely boyfriend but he didn't want to worry Taehyung. Besides the pain already went away. Taehyung wasn't fully convinced but seeing the peaceful expression on his love's face again he decided not to push the matter any further and just keep a close eye on him.

"Hey guys. I was thinking, if you maybe wanted to go to the shopping mall today? It's been years since the seven us went somewhere together?" J-Hope suggested. Everyone agreed. It really was a while since they went somewhere together and had some fun. Now that they were on a break until Jungkook gives birth they had a lot of free time so they should use it.

COEX SHOPPING MALL IN SEOUL


BTS were walking through the malls together. Taehyung and Jungkook had their hands intertwined. 

"Hey sweetcheeks want something?  I'll buy you anything" Tahyung told Jungkook. (Hehehe TaeTae spoiling his baby Kookie ><)

"Um I don't want anything. As long as I have you I everything" Taehyung grinned at Jungkook's cheesy sentence.

"Aish Kookie you're so cute. But seriously don't you want something? For example clothes?"

"Oh" Now that Jungkook thought about it most of his clothes were getting to small on him. "Actually we could"

"Hyungs!" V called. "Jungkook and I are going to look for some clothes. You go ahead! We'll meet at the Mc Donald's" The rest nodded and headed further.

The couple kept walking until Taehyung spotted a shop.

"Oh Kookie this shop has some nice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter