Epilogue

Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Calm down Kookie. You look beautiful," Jin tried to calm his dongsaeng down.

"Are you sure? Don't I look fat in this dress? I knew that I shouldn't have agreed to wear a dress? Oh my gosh what if-" Jin placed his hand on Jungkook's mouth and smiled at him widely showing his pearly white teeth.

"Kookie," The older started. "You really look drop dead gorgeous. I bet that Taehyung's jaw will drop down when he sees you. Relax. Besides isn't today the day you were waiting for so long to arrive?" Jungkook smiled nervously.

"Still... It's such an important day. I don't want to mess it up. What if I trip and fall down or-" Jin cut Jungkook off.

"Listen Maknae. It's your and Taehyung's day and no one else's. Even if you trip I bet Taehyung would only find it cute as usual. That boy is head over heels for you! Nothing can ruin it." A smile appeared in Jungkook's face.

"Thanks Jin Umma," The youngest hugged his Hyung. Jin gladly returned the hug and patted the younger's back as if to assure him everything was going to be alright.

"Aigoo Maknae-yah you've grown so much. You're getting married and even started a family already. I'm so proud of you." Tears were gathering in Jin's eyes. He was so proud of his baby. It felt as if he raised him. Jungkook chuckled when he noticed his Hyung's eyes water.

"Hyung don't cry. It will ruin your make up," Jungkook teased his Hyung who let out a soft chuckle. Just then the doors suddenly opened.

"Umma! Appa!" Jungkook rushed to his parents and hugged them.

It has been one year since the babies welcomed the world. As soon as Jungkook's parents heard that their son gave birth they speeded to the hospital. Mrs. Jeon immediately ran to the room where her son was. When she arrived there Jungkook was still sleeping exhausted after the tough labour. When Jungkook woke up he was quite shocked and surprised to see his parents sitting in the room. He was even more taken aback when Mr. Jeon suddenly fell down on his knees infront of him and bowed while asking for forgiveness and mumbling sorry's over and over again. The day the twins arrived was the day the family finally became one.

"Jungkook-ah!" Mrs. Jeon exclaimed and kissed his son's cheeks. "You look so beuatiful," she praised her son.

"See, I told you!" Jin interjected.

"Nervous?" Mr. Jeon asked his son with a smile on his face.

"Yeah," Jungkook answered without any hesitation. The Jeons started looking around as if searching for something.

"Where are my grandchildren?" Mrs. Jeon asked while staring at Jungkook.

"Oh. Jimin and J-Hope are taking care of them. I'll go get them," Jin left the room and just then someone entered again.

"Mother, Father," Jungkook smiled at the guests. Mrs. and Mr. Kim returnd the smile.

"Aigoo our son-in-law looks so pretty. Taehyung is sure lucky to have such a beautiful, lovely and kind wife," Jungkook blushed at Mrs. Kim's compliment.

"Actually I'm the lucky one to have Taehyung. He' such a caring, protective and good husband. He's also a great father to Taejung and Yena," Jungkook praised Taehyung. He had no idea what he did in his previous life to deserve someone like Taehyung.

A baby's cry was heard and Jin, Jimin and J-Hope appeared. Jimin was holding Yena while J-Hope was holding a crying Taejung.

"Aigoo out little Jungie don't cry. Look mommy's here," Hoseok handed Taejung to Jungkook.

As soon as Jungkook held Taejung he stopped crying. Taejung turned out to be a momma's boy while Yena is a daddy's girl. Yena was older than Taejung by 17 minutes. Even though they were only one year old she already developed a protective attitude over Taejung just like Taehyung over Jungkook.

"Aw my little angels looks so pretty," Jungkook cooed at his children. Yena was wearing a cute, pink dress that Jin and Jungkook picked for her.

While Taehyung was wearing a cute and elegant tuxedo that Taehyung and Namjoon bought him.

 

Meanwhile...

"Seriously Taehyung?" Namjoon and Suga bursted out laughing. "You don't know how to tie your bow tie?" Taehyung felt himself blush from embarrassment.

"Jungkook always does it for me," He muttered quietly.

"Are you nervous?" Suga asked him after he finally stopped laughing. 

"Yeah. I'm scared something will go wrong. What if I mess up. What if the rings get lost or-" Suga cut the younger off.

"Don't worry V-ah. Nothing will go wrong. I promise. You just focus on being happy. After all today is the day you dreamt about so many times," Namjoon placd his hand on Taehyung's shoulder encouragingly.

"Thanks Hyungs. You're the best!" Taehyung hugged them tightly.

"T-Tae let g-go. I c-can't b-breath," Suga choked out.

"Oh sorry," V let his Hyungs go immediately.

"It's 9:50. Are you ready?" Suga informed Taehyung. The youngest in the room smiled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter