Chapter 6

Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Today was going to be a busy day. Bangtan were practicing for their performance that was three days away from now.

"Next *War of hormone*" the choreographer informed the members. Th room was silent except for Jungkook's heaving's. Taehyung kept an eye on Jungkook all the time, making sure the other was ok. The music started playing and the boys started dancing again.

"STOP!" The music stopped "Yah! Jeon Jungkook! What's wrong with you these days!? My 70 year old mother moves faster than you!" The furious choreographer shouted at the boy. Jungkook looked down at floor ashamed.

"Come with me!" He ordered Jungkook to follow him. Jungkook was about to follow the man when someone grabbed his wrist.

"Don't go" Taehyng hissed and followed the man before grabbing him by his collar.

"Listen here you bastard! He's pregnant! Do you expect him to dance like before in his condition?! If you do then listen you piece of ! If you ever, I repeat if you dare to upset or hurt him ever again, I will beat you to death! Do you understand!?" Taehyung growled at the man "Besides I'm sure you were informed about his pregnancy!" Taehyung tightend his hold on the choreographer. How dare this bastard treat Jungkook like that!? If he could he would kick the his fat to death!

"Is that my problem? If he's pregnant he should leave the group and stay where he belongs! An idol who's pregnant? On top of that a male? Isn't that what you call a freak?" The man chuckled. That did it. Both Taehyung and Namjoon pounced on the man.

"You scum! You dare to say it again?! You will regret what you said! You have no right to talk about him like that! Apologize to him!" Namjoon and Taehyung brought the choreographer to Jungkook who was being comforted by Jin, tears streaming down his cheeks. Seeing that the others tried to pry Namjoon and Taehyung of the man.

"Let him go! You will kill him!" Suga shouted alarmed when Taehyug started to mercilessly hit the man's face.

"What us going on here?!" Everything stopped. Jungkook and Jin looked up at the figure that entered the room. Taehyung and Namjoon let go of the beaten man.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter