Chapter 17

Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OMG this story reached 300 subscribers! I can't believe it! Thank you so much my lovely readers (cries because of happiness) So let's celebrate that with an update...and cute Vkook video ^^

 

"Tae~" Taehyung felt something or rather someone poking his cheek.

"Ugh" he groaned and lazily opened his eyes.

"Hm? Kookie? What's wrong baby?" 

"TaeTae~ Me and babies want Ben's and Jerry's chocolate fudge brownie. Can you buy it for us?" Jungkook rubbed his belly while making a pouty face.


 I WISH I COULD HAVE A BITE OF IT >< LOOKS SO YUMMY!

"What? Ugh Kookie I'll buy it for you later. It's 3 in the morning right now. Besides what shop is opened at this hour. Let's go to sleep hm?" Taehyung tried to lay Jungkook down on the bed but the younger refused to.

"No! I want it now! And if you don't know yet, there are shops called 24/7" Jungkook whined and puffed his cheeks out again. Taehyung would find the action adorable but since it was 3 in the morning the only thing he wanted to do is sleep like every normal human at this hour.

"Baby I said I'll get you some later" Taehyung repeated before he pulled the covers over himself returning to his previous position. 

"No I won't wait! If you don't want to get it for me I will go get it by myself you lazy !" Jungkook scoffed before he put on his casual clothes and left the dorm. 

Actually Taehyung didn't think Jungkook would really go by himself...but seems he was wrong. The moment he realized Jungkook really meant it he quickly got up not even bothering to change clothes.

"Jeez is he serious? Walking alone and pregnant at this hour just because some stupid chocolate ice cream" V didn't have to walk long until he spotted a familiar figure ahead of him.

"Jungkook" he called his lover's name. Jungkook turned around when he heard someone call for him. Taehyung. 

"Baby what are you doing?!" Taehyung exclaimed as he managed to catch up with the pregnant boy. 

"What do you mean what I'm doing? I'm going to get some Ben's and Jerry's chocolate fudge brownie ice cream because someone didn't dare to move his fat, lazy out of the bed and get it for his poor, beloved pregnant boyfriend!" Taehyung was dumbfounded at Jungkook's outburst over ... ice cream.

"Ok. Ok. I'm sorry baby. Let's go and get you that ice cream ok?" At Taehyung's sentence Jungkook's mood made a 360* turn. 

"Really Tae? Thank you so much! Did I already tell you how much I love you?" Jungkook pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter