Chapter 3

Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  The manager called the ambulance after the members informed him about what happened. The ambulance arrived quickly and took Jungkook with Taehyung who hasn't left his love's side even for a second, while the others drove with the manager.

   

  As soon as the ambulance arrived nurses gathered around the boy on the stretcher and took him to the examination room where a doctor was waiting. 

He was tall with black hair and looked around 30 years old with a tag KANG JINSOK.

"What happened?" he asked

"He fainted while practicing," the manager said and the doctor nodded and started to examine him. 

"Has there been happening anything that could lead to this?" he looked at the members.

"Well...He has been feeling sick off for almost a week. He had stomach pains and threw up often. But we visited a doctor today and he told us it was just a normal flu," Taehyung answered.

Dr. Kang nodded and told the nurse to bring him something. After a few minutes the nurse came in with a strange machine.

"I'm going to do a USG to check if there's anything wrong," He rolled the still unconscious boy's shirt up and smeared some gel on his stomach.

After he did it he took a funny looking device and moved it on Jungkook's abdomen with a look of deep concentration.

"Oh my God," he suddenly gasped and widened his eyes making the members look at him with concern and fear written on their faces.

Was there something wrong with their Maknae? Did he have some serious disease? What made the calm till now doctor gasp?

Those questions were running in the members head.

"What is it?" Namjoon was the first to ask.

"I...I just can't believe it," the doctor mumbled more like to himself.

"Do you see that tiny spot?" he pointed on a particular spot on the monitor .

"What is that?" Taehyung asked now concerned. Was his boyfriend having some kind of cancer or something?

"What you see...is...is...is a fetus, a baby."

The members froze. Did they hear right? A baby? The whole room went silent for a moment.

"Wait a sec. Doc? Are you kidding?! Is that some sick kind of joke?!" Namjoon was furious. Here was lying their Maknae and the doctor had the guts to joke?!

"I'm not joking. I'm serious. It's around one month," the doctor's tone dead serious.

"Wait. Are you saying that ins

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter