Chapter 20

Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day everyone woke up surprisingly early. They were all too excited to keep on sleeping. Jungkook and Taehyung were the first to wake up which was quite unusual because usually they were the last ones.

"I can't wait anymore. I want to go to the beach already" Jungkook mumbled and pouted while sitting on the small sofa outside staring at the palm trees and sea that was behind them. From the very moment he heard that they were going to Hawaii, the only thing that was on his mind was the sea and beach. These thoughts felt so refreshing. Especially for somebody who was six months pregnant with twins.

"We'll go there soon" Jungkook turned around and his pout turned into a smile immediately when he saw Taehyung walking towards him. He took the space next to Jungkook and put his hand around him. Jungkook happily nestled into the older's touch. He took V's free hand and placed it on his big bump.

"They've been moving non stop since I woke up. I think they're as excited to go to the beach as me" Taehyung smiled before moving his palm around the bump. 

"They must be feeling their mommy's excitement" He brought his face closer to Jungkook's and landed a sweet and gentle kiss on his plump lips. 

"Aw~ What a cute sight" The interruption caused the two lovers to separate. 

"Hyung~" The Maknae pouted again staring at his oldest Hyung while furiously blushing.

"I swear you're the most adorable couple I've ever seen. Aish I'm starting to get envious" Jin teased the young couple. Before anyone could say anything a deep voice was heard calling for them. The three walked to the main living room and saw all the members standing there already ready to set off.

"Ok. We can go to the beach now" The leader informed. 

"Yay! Finally!" Jungkook yelled in happiness gaining all the members attention. They chuckled at their youngest's cute behavior.

They arrived at the beach after walking for about 3 minutes. Since their villa was practically located next to the sea. Jungkook wasted no time. As soon as he stepped on the hot sand he dropped his things and rushed to the direction of the sea as fast as his belly allowed him to. The members shook their head chuckling at their Maknae again. Taehyung collected Jungkook's things instead and carried them. BTS found a place to settle down first before joining Jungkook who was already splashing in the sea. There weren't many people since it was quite early and it was Monday at that. Taehyung looked around. The sun was shining beautifully. It was hot around 30*C but still there was a light breeze blowing. You could see from afar that the water was clear and blue. In other words everything was perfect, wonderful.

 

Taehyung walked into the water slowly in order to let his body get used to the bit colder water. Afterwards he decided to join his lover. He quietly walked to Jungkook sneaking like an animal that sneaks on it's prey. 

"Wah!" Jungkook let out a scream when he felt someone lift him up. He knew very well who it was.

"Yah Taehyung! Put me down" The pregnant boy struggled in Taehyung's strong arms.

"No~ I don't want to" Taehyung made his hold on the younger even tighter.

"Yeobo~" Jungkook knew this would work. It always worked. Taehyung put him down gently and slow making sure not to hurt his angle and children.

"Jungkook! Tae! Come here!" The two turned around and saw the members gesturing them to come and join them. The other members were having a water splashing war. V took Jungkook's hand and walked towards their members. He stood in front of him.

"Don't worry Baby I will protect you" Taehyung winked at the younger before turning to the others direction. "Bring it on!" The war started. 

After splashing in the water for about 3 hours the members decided to dry off and lay on the beach. They sat on the deck chairs and chatted.

"Ah I can't wait until Yena and Taejungie are born" J-Hope sighed. All the members agreed. Just four more months and the twins will finally arrive.

"I wonder who will they look more like" Jin said.

"Isn't it obvious? They're surely look like their mama" Jimin stated gaining some looks of disapproval. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter