Chapter 22

Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

<>

Today Jungkook and Taehyung decided to spend the day at the park that was next to their villa. They were a little upset and sad since it was their last day in Hawaii. In fact all members were. They made really nice memories that they will remember forever. Also they had another thing to be excited for. Jungkook was 8 months pregnant which meant the babies will arrive in a month's time. 

The young couple sat on the bench at the park staring at the children that were playing on the playground. Jungkook had his hand placed on his belly while smiling. He didn't know why but somehow being around children made him feel more relaxed. He remembered how just a couple of months before children's screaming would make him go crazy and he would get irritated by the noise. He noticed it. He noticed that the moment he was told he will be mom everything changed, he changed. He got more caring and sensitive. He started paying attention to the smallest things and would often often nag at Taehyung or other members for doing things wrong. Something he would never do in the past.

Jungkook was snapped out of his thoughts when he felt something hit his leg. It was a ball. He leaned down and picked up the object. As soon as he picked it up he noticed a little boy running towards his direction. This must be his ball, Jungkook thought. 

"Is that yours honey?" The boy nodded shyly. Jungkook chuckled. He was so cute.

"Here you go" He passed the ball to the boy.

"Thank you" The boy gave them a smile before running somewhere else.

"Ah children are so cute" Taehyung looked at the younger and smiled. He pecked his fluffy cheek.

"Yeah they sure are" They sat on the bench in the park till late evening spending there their last moments in Hawaii.

"Come on Kookie it's time to go" Taehyung gently pulled Jungkook's hand. He knew how Jungkook felt because he felt the same way too. It was really fun here. He had the vacation of his life. But everything good comes to an end. 

Jungkook glanced at the villa one last time before entering the car.

They were now at the airport sitting in the terminal once again. Jungkook currently taking a nap while laying his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

"It was so fun" Jimin broke the silence. The others hummed in response.

"Yeah. I'll surely miss this" J-Hope added. Taehyung's attention turned to Jungkook when he felt the sleeping boy move a little. He also noticed the scrunch of pain that displayed on Jungkook's face clearly.

"Baby are you okay?" He asked with a gentle and concerned tone. Jungkook nodded.

"It must be the twins kicking" That wasn't the truth. By now Jungkook knew perfectly well what a baby's kick felt like thanks to his too hyper twins. What he just felt didn't seem like a kick...but more like a contraction? But that couldn't be. He was seven months and 3 weeks pregnant. He decided to just shrug of the matter and go back to sleep. Jungkook closed his eyes and was about to lay his head on Taehyung's shoulder again when an announcement was heard. He sighed. It was time to leave.

The flight back to Seoul was obviously less exciting than the flight to Hawaii. All the members had a frown on their face.

"Ah" Jungkook felt pain in his stomach again. He placed his hands on his stomach calming the babies down.

"Kookie are you sure you're ok?" Taehyung asked again with worry clearly heard in his voice.

"Yeah" This time Taehyung didn't believe him. He could sense Jungkook was hiding something from him.

"I know when you're lying Baby. You can't hide anything from me. I know you too well. Now tell  me what's wrong?" Taehyung's voice was stern but still gentle.

"I-I- AH!" Jungkook let out a scream of pain. Taehyung's eyes widened in panic. He immediately started bombarding the pregnant boy with questions. 

"Baby? Kookie? What's wrong? Where does it hurt?" Taehyung tried to get answers but the only responses he got was whimpers and screams. 

"What's wrong?!" Taehyung turned around. Jin.

"I-I don't know. H-He just-" Taehyung was cut off by another voice.

"Is he okay? What happened?" One of the stewardesses questioned.

"He suddenly started screaming. We don't know. Wait...could it be...the babies?!" Realization hit Jin. Oh God! Jungkook was probably in labor! But he was not even eight months pregnant and top of that t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter