Chapter 12

Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tears were gathering in Jungkook's eyes. 

"Ehm Jungkook?" Taehyung asked the frozen teen."Are you ok?" V was starting to get anxious and worried when the younger didn't say anything and had tears in his eyes instead.

"Pabo!" Jungkook let out a shout making Jungkook and the others standing in the dark surprised.

"Why are you making me so emotional?! I can't stop crying because of you" Jungkook sobbed out. Taehyung didn't know what to do. He stood there dumbfounded.

"So...wil you marry me?" Taehyung said or more like whispered when he recovered from his state of shock. Jungkook too him completely off guard when he threw himself on Taehyung pressing a peck on his lips.

"Of course I'll marry you! I love you so much!" Taehyung breathed a sigh of relief, his mind finally calm. For a moment he was afraid the younger would say No. He took Jungkook's hand and placed the engagement ring on his partners finger. It fit perfectly.

"Where is yours?" Jungkook asked curiously and Taehyung showed him his hand with a ring on the finger.

Cheers and sounds of clapping were heard. Jungkook turned around and saw his Hyungs. He forgot they were here.

"Yay he said yes!" Jimin cheered. Taehyung smiled at Jungkook and pulled his lover into a passinate kiss.

"Yah! Save it for the wedding" Suga complained. But the truth was he enjoyed the sight. Seeing his dongsaengs happy and so in love. He silently smiled to himself.

"Hyungs did you plan this?" Jungkook asked.

"Well... V asked us to help him" The leader answered "But we also prepared something for you."

"Huh?" Jungkook and Taehyung replied at the same time.

"Please sit comfortably and enjoy" Jimin took the couple and sat them on the chairs. The two youngest members sat there as the rest somewhere. After a few minutes they returned with microphones in their hands. The couple was even more curious to what they were up to.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter