Chapter 21

Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tae~" A whine was heard through the room.

"What is it Baby?" Taehyung asked immediately walking to his lover who was sitting on their bed frowning. He caressed the boy's soft cheek with his thumb.

"My back hurts so much" The younger pouted. Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows in concern.

"Do you want me to massage it?" Jungkook nodded. V sat beside him and lifted the his shirt up. "Tell me if it hurts" He started pressing on the tensed back muscles gently which thankfully became less and less tense as he massaged it. "Is it better?" Jungkook nodded and turned around to face the older.

"Thank you" Taehyung smiled and placed a kiss on Jungkook's forehead. 

"Nothing to thank me for Baby. It's my duty as your lover" The smile turned into a frown however. "I'm sorry Kookie. Because of me you have to suffer so much. If not for-" Jungkook placed a finger on V's mouth to stop his rambling.

"Now don't you say that. It may be tough and even exhausting to the point sometimes I wish I wasn't pregnant. But when I think about how the babies that I'm carrying are the proof of our love it makes me feel so good, so special. Even if I had a chance to go back in time and prevent this I would never take it. To me being pregnant with your children is the most beautiful and wonderful thing that could have happened to me. They're our Miracle. Not everyone can bear children and experience this amazing feeling. The feeling of having two human beings inside your womb. My heart flutters every time I think about it. The more I think about it, the stronger my love for our children becomes. And also you and I. Don't forget that they're the fruit of our love. They're our own flesh and blood" Tears were pouring from Jungkook's eyes. However not from sadness but happiness. Taehyung wasn't far from releasing some tears himself. Jungkook's words struck him like an arrow.

"Jungkook" Taehyung brought Jungkook into a tight embrace. Jungkook could feel the love in it. "Oh God Kookie I love you so much!" Taehyung placed his lips on Jungkook's soft ones. Jungkook responded instantly. Their kissing soon turned into a make out session.

"Tae~" Jungkook let out a small moan when he felt Taehynug placing soft kisses on his neck.

"Kookie" He whispered into his lover's ear huskily. "You're so gorgeous, so beautiful" He connected their lips again. After the hot and passionate kissing they decided to cuddle a bit until the others wouldn't come back. The rest was at a supermarket buying some food and other things while Jungkook and Taehyung decided to stay at the villa and spend some time together. The further Jungkook was into his pregnancy the more overprotective and touchy they got to Taehyung's dismay. Almost every time when they had their moments someone had to walk in and them. Especialy Jimin. Taehyung could swear that he was doing it on purpose.

"We're back!" Jimin's voice was heard. Speaking of the devil, Taehyung thought. Their door was opened with  loud bang.

"Aw~ Did we interrupt?" Jimin asked with a smirk. Taehyung sent a glare towards him.

"No of course not" Taehyung said sarcastically.

"Kookie!" Jimin jumped on the bed while pushing Taehyung off  causing him to land on the hard floor "I missed you so much" Jimin hugged the Maknae.

"H-Hyung I can't b-breathe" Jimin immediately let the youngest go. "Sorry Maknae-yah" 

"Um you were just gone for a few hours" Jungkook pointed out. However Jimin paid no attention. Instead he placed his hands on Jungkook's big belly and started talking to it.

"Hello guys. It's your favourite uncle Jimin here" He grinned.

"Yah Jimin are you talking to the twins? I wan to too!" In seconds J-Hope was next to Jimin joining the conversation with the twins. Jungkook just stared at them not knowing what to do.

"Ok guys leave Kookie and his belly alone or I bet the twins will have enough of your constant rambling to them. Have you thought that maybe they wanted to sleep?" Jin interjected while smiling at Jungkook. "Oh Kookie I bought you some ice cream. You said you craved for some earlier this morning" Instantly Jungkook's eyes started sparkling and a big grin appeared on his face. He slowly sat up and got up with Taehyung's help before taking the ice cream from Jin.

"Thanks Hyung you're the best" He kissed Jin's cheeks and walked off to the main living room.

"Kookie can I have some?" Suddenly Jimin appeared in front of him with a pout on his face.

"No" Jungkook stated and shoved another spoon of ice cream into his mouth.

"Why not?" Jimin asked with a frown.

"Because it's mine" Jungkook wasn't like that naturally. In fact he always was the one to share with the others but it seems it changed during his pregnancy. Knowing fully well that more pleading wouldn't change anything Jimin gave up and just sat next to the youngest. Soon all of the members joined in.

"What should we do today?" Namjoon asked the group.

"I don't know" J-Hope answered.

"How about we do some sightseeing?" Jungkook suggested.

"Hm that's not a bad idea. Who's in?" Namjoon questioned. All members agreed. "Ok so get ready. Since Manager Hyung had to leave somewhere we'll need to take the public transportation. Take some water with you. It's going to be hot" Namjoon ordered. "Especially you Jungkook-ah" He added and the Maknae nodded.

"So where is the bus stop actually?" Suga questioned while looking at the map that Namjoon was holding.

"Hm I'm not sure" The leader answered troubled by himself.

"Maybe we could ask someone?" Jungkook suggested and before the others could respond or do anything he was already walking towards an older woman.

"Excuse me?" Jungkook started with his broken english. "Do you maybe know where can we find a bus stop here?" The lady nodded and smiled kindly before telling and giving Jungkook the directions.

"Thank you" Jungkook bowed slightly and returned the lady's smile before walking back to the others.

"There's a bus stop not far from here. She said it was about 10-15 minutes by foot" The others looked at the Maknae a bit embarrassed. They are the Hyungs and they should've known how to solve this problem yet their youngest somehow knew what to do better than them.

"Ok so how do we get there?" The leader asked still a bit flustered.

"Um she said to walk straight all the time until we arrive at a roundabout where we need to take the second exit" The members nodded. While they were walking Taehyung and Jungkook kept their hands intertwined completely lost in their own world of rainbows, unicorns and of course love. The older's hand occasionally brushin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter