Chapter 10

Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Phone ringing)

Haruman neowa naega hamkke halsu it damyeon
Haruman neowa naega sonjabeul halsu it damyeon
Haruman neowa naega hamkke halsu it damyeon...

Jungkook groaned. Who was interrupting his sleep? He turned around and glanced at his watch. Great it was 7:00 in the morning. He started searching with his hand on the nightstand for his phone. When he finally found it he pressed the answer button and brought the phone to his ear.

"Hello?" the boy answered groggily.

"Jungkook-ah!" Jungkook widened his eyes at the familiar voice.

"Junghyun Hyung" the maknae exclaimed unknowingly waking up Taehyung who was sleeping next to him.

"Yeah Kookie it's me. Sorry for calling you so early in the morning but I have some good news" Jungkook smiled. Finally something good since the argument  with his father. He would be lying if he said that his father's words hadn't hurt him. It felt like having a knife stabbed in his back. After the visit of his parents Jungkook was depressed for four days and cried a lot. He started having thoughts that he disappointed his parents especially his father. He never wanted to do it. Luckily he had his Hyungs and of course boyfriend that took care of him and convinced him that he didn't do anything wrong. After four days Jungkook returned back to being himself, although the issue with his dad still bothered him a bit, but then cuddled into Taehyung's chest and everything was okay. Now going back to the conversation...

"Really?! What is it Hyung?" Jungkook couldn't hold in his curiosity and excitement.

"I'm going to Seoul today so we have a chance to meet!" Junghyun exclaimed through the phone.

"Seriously Hyung? I'm so happy!" It was an understatement that  Jungkook was very happy. The last time he saw his Hyung was a very long time ago. Junghyun lives in another city where he's studying to become a lawyer. They also rarely talk on the phone since Junghyun is very busy.

"Me too Kookie! So how are you feeling? Hard to be pregnant with twins, huh?" 

"W-What? Hyung how do you know?!" Jungkook asked surprised. He didn't remember telling his Hyung about the pregnancy.

"Mom" Junghyun simply replied. Of course! Who else could it be? 

"So how are you three doing?" Junghyun repeated his question.

"Oh We're fine"  Jungkook answered rubbing his quite evident baby bump. "I'm into my fourth month now" Jungkook giggled but soon squeaked when he suddenly felt hands circling his waist and rest on his tummy.

"Tae~ stop I'm on the phone" Jungkook whined and released a small moan when Taehyung gently bit his ear.

"Yah Jeon Jungkook! Are you having while talking on the phone with me?!" 

"W-What?! N-No!" Jungkook answered flustered and embarrassed. Taehyung seeing that smirked and stopped doing what he was.

"Ok baby brother. So how about we meet at the cafe where we used to go when we were little at 10:00?" Junghyun suggested.

"That'll be great Hyung" Jungkook agreed.

"You can bring your boyfriend if he wants to come"

"Ok Hyung. See you at the cafe" Jungkook ended the call.

"Was that your Hyung?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook hummed in response.

"I'll finally get to see him after a while. Want to come?"

"I'll definitely come with you. Won't let my princess go alone" Taehyung kissed Jungkook's neck lightly as the pregnant boy pouted. Taehyung couldn't resist the boy's pink and plump lip. He brought his face closer to the other's and connected their lips.

"Mhm~  Tae stop. We need to get up and get ready" Taehyung released the maknaes lips.

"Ok baby" Taehyung got up and helped Jungkook stand up afterwards. 

"Thanks honey" Jungkook kissed Taehyung's cheek and they both went to wash themselves. After they were done washing they dressed up and marched to the kitchen where Jin just finished making breakfast.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter