Chapter 13

Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today Jungkook and Taehyung were alone at the dorm. All the members went together for a whole day walk and the two youngest decided to stay at the dorm instead. The couple was sitting together on the floor in the living room. Jungkook was reading a pregnancy while Taehyung was lying having his head on Jungkook's legs.

"Woah Tae did you know our babies will start kicking soon? According to this book the fetus starts kicking around the 17 week of pregnancy (Jungkook was 15 weeks now). It means we'll be able to feel them kicking very soon!" The Maknae exclaimed and V smiled.

"That's great Baby, I can't wait" V pecked his younger lover's cheek before lifting Jungkook's shirt up and giving his belly two loving kisses. 

"Y-Yah what are you doing?" Jungkook asked flustered making Taehyung chuckle at the pregnant boy's adorable reaction.

"Hey Kookie how about we bake a cake hm?" Taehyung suggested.

"That's not a bad idea. We could but won't Jin Hyung be mad we use the kitchen without his permission?" 

"Aish don't you worry your little pretty head about it. He could never be mad at you, no matter what you do" V was right. The oldest member had a soft spot for the Maknae. He could never bring himself to be mad at the boy. I mean how could anyone be mad on Jungkook.  His cute, big, puppy eyes, pouty lips and the baby face. Jungkook was the definition of pure adorableness and cuteness. Also no one could ever resist the youngest's aegyo.

"Oh, ok then" They took a cake recipes book from the shelf and started looking for something.

"Look Kookie. How about this? It looks really nice" Taehyung pointed at a picture of a chocolate cake.

"Mm. Sounds good. I'm was just starting to crave for some chocolate right now" Jungkook his lips.

Before they started Taehyung helped Jungook put his apron on. Jungkook always wore it while cooking. It was a present from his Jin Hyung. The oldest bought it for him since Jungkook wanted to cook with Jin. Sometime ago Jungkook also asked his Hyung to teach him how to cook. He thought it would be really helpful.


 Isn't it so cuuute? ^^ Imagine Jungkook in it! Oh my God!!! ><

After that Taehyung grabbed the ingredients that Jungkook told him to get:

* Flour

*Sugar

*Cocoa powder

*Baking soda

*Vanilla extract

*Instant coffee

*Eggs

*Milk

"Ok. Now we can start" Jungkook and Taehyung washed their hands before they started. Well you could say Jungkook was doing most of the work since Taehyung had no clue on cooking. Instead the older was goofing around, teasing his little boyfriend.

"Tae stop that" Jungkook whined as Taehyung put some flour on his nose. "If you keep disturbing me I will leave" Taehyung pouted and decided to go to the bathroom. After a few minutes he came back and suddenly back hugged Jungkook surprising him.

"Tae~ you're really disturbing me. I can't concentrate" Taehyung smirked.

"Sorry baby. It's just you look so cute, appetizing and y while cooking in this apron. I could seriously just eat you up" Bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter