Chapter 11

Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SIZE: Jungkook 4 months pregnant (14 weeks)

I BET YOU WILL LOVE TODAY'S CHAPTER!!!

 

It was an early afternoon. BTS were watching a movie.

"Hey V-ah can you pass me the popcorn" V passed the popcorn to Jimin and returned to his previous position. Jungkook was sitting on Taehyung's laps while Taehyung had his hands on the younger's belly. Suddenly Jungkook stood up.

"What are you doing sweetcheeks (Taehyung started calling Jungkook that often because his cheeks were now more fluffy than before)"

"Going to get some ice cream and pickles" 

"Ew. You're planning to eat ice cream with pickles?" Jimin made a disgusted face.

"Got a problem with it?" Jungkook threatened with a death glare.

"N-No" Jimin answered weakly a bit scared and the pregnant boy smirked before walking to the kitchen. After he came back Jungkook sat himself comfortably on Taehyung's laps again.

"Want some Tae honey?" Taehyung looked at the food Jungkook was offering him.

"No thanks baby. I'll pass" Taehyug tried his best not to upset his lover. Last time he made fun or a disgusted face at the youngest's craving he ended sleeping on the couch. When the movie ended the members decided to chat for a while.

""Have you guys thought about the gender of the babies?" Jimin started.

"Not yet" Jungkook answered.

"I bet they're boys" Suga said.

"What? No. They're definitely girls" Jin disagreed with Suga.

"What do you think Kookie?" Jimin asked the Maknae.

"Hmm. It'll be nice if I had a boy and a girl. That'll be really great"

"Yeah. The girl would surely be beautiful and cute like her mommy and the boy handsome and hot like his daddy" Taehyung grinned.

"Stop saying I'm cute and beautiful! I'm a male! I'm handsome and hot!" Jungkook protested and crossed his arms as if being upset.

"Aw~Baby don't be upset. You're beautiful, cute, handsome and hot at the same time" Taehyung kissed Jungkook's cheek and whispered "Especially in bed"  in Jungkook's ear smirking making the Maknae blush 5 shades of red.

"Hey how about we eat out?" Rap Monster suggested. "There's this new restaurant. I heard it's really popular. What do you guys say?" Everyone agreed.

They arrived at the restaurant. It was really beautiful. There was even a dance

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter