Chapter 7

Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Time passed by fast and before Jungkook knew he was three months pregnant, with a quite visible belly. Seeing that the company decided to BTS on hiatus until the baby is born. 

"Tae am I fat?" Jungkook stood in front of a mirror holding his shirt up exposing his belly. Taehyung  smiled and back hugged the younger.

"No baby. You look so beautiful carrying our baby" Taehyung answered placing his hands on Jungkook's bump.

"You're so cheesy" Jungkook giggled putting his own hands on Taehyung's.

"Oh" Jungkook suddenly yelped.

"Did you feel that?" He slowly asked the older. Taehyung nodded still a bit shocked.

"D-Did Aegi-yah just m-move?" Jungkook nodded confirming Taehyung's question.

"Oh my God!" Taehyung ran out of the room to the living room.

"Hyungs! Guess what?!" The members looked at Taehyung.

"What is it V-ah?" J-Hope asked

"The baby moved!" that grabbed the members attention.

"What?! I want to feel it too!" Jimin exclaimed just as Jungkook walked into room.

"Jungkookie can I feel the baby? Please?" Jungkook nodded still not fully aware what was going on since he just walked in.

"Wow! It really moves" hearing Jimin's statement the members also walked to Jungkook trying to touch his stomach, but before they could the movements stopped.

"Sorry Hyungs, it seems like the baby went to sleep" Jungkook said placing his hand on his swollen belly.

"Woah Jungkook-ah, for a three months your belly seems quite big" Suga pointed out. That was a huge mistake.

"Hyung are you saying I'm fat?" Jungkook looked at Suga who cowered under his death glare. 

"Of course not Kookie-ah" he quickly replied nervously laughing.

"Good" Jungkook's mood went from the "I will kill you" to the "All smiley" one.

"That must be the so called *mood swings*" J-Hope mumbled to himself but unfortunately someone heard it.

"Did you say something Hopie Hyung?" Jungkook asked with a too sweet voice that to J-Hope sounded more like  threatening one.

"A-Ani Jungkook-ah" J-Hope gulped. Seriously the Maknae's mood swings were no joke.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter