Chapter7 secret's out?

give it to the wolf
"Your...your'' the girl sttured.Kai was more than shocked when bora opened the door b/c he was litrally about to lose it,hence hiding in the closet.''your a wolf''bora said.''huh wait how did you know im a wolf i dont have ears or anything..''he was about to continue when the guys rushed by their side.'' what..whats going on?''chris asked a little out of breath.''nothing he just shocked me thats all''bora said with a smile and dragged hyorin away.''what the hell happened, i thought you morphed or somthing.''said the oldest''why were you in the closet again?'' ''oh i got mad,and my eyes turned red so i was hiding but she came after the whole thing so she didnt see me''kai replied.''thank god, i thought we were gonne move because of you.lulu wouldnt like that''xiumin said waliking towards the exit.school was over and the gang was back at home fighting and laughing,except grumpy kris and kai who was stuck thinking about his encounter with borahow did she know'he thought.''guys,lets eat sushi for dinner huh'' beak shouted from the kitchen ''beakhyun get out from there before you break somthing'' d.o shouted.''guys the next full moon is coming so sehun and kai please stay home, i dont want to see blood shed. And kai why do get so angry so often?''kris asked the second youngest wolf,more like pupy ''it is b/c of that girl friend of his, she keeps messing with other guys and you know how he gets''sehun replied for him.''dont say that about her, they mess with her''he shouted''why shout at me, its because your older isnt it?fine im going out.''sehun said in a huff and left."Kim hyorin, did you see my dress?''dasom shouted ''ani,i havent.ask bora'' she shouted from her room, she was reading a book and decided to sleep when she saw kris right across her in his house''yah are you spying on me?"he shouted ''ani,there is nothing to spy on''she said and closed her curtains. His phone rang with the name blinking on top.RAP MONSTER alpha of bts in the town next to them.