chapter 28 who are you?

give it to the wolf
dasom looks up at her savior.blond hair,pale skin and a very handsome smile.the first thing that comes to her mind is twilight.but she quickly gets rid of that thought and stands up from her crouched position."are you ok?"he asks.even his voice sounds amazing she thinks."yeah i'm fine thank you for that."she says and picks up the stuff she bought from the ground.the guy starts to help her."are you new around here?i didn't see you the last time i was here"he says trying to start a conversation."yeah we have only been here for a few months you here to visit family?"she asks turning towards him."something like that."he replies with a smile."well i'll see you around, hopefully "'he says and leaves.dasom walks home smiling.she gets home to hyorin and soyu fighting over the last piece of cake .bora sitting on the floor concentrated on her own piece."hey guys" she says breaking them apart."ok lets just share it"soyu says giving up.hyorin smiles at her and grabs her fork and sits next to her. bora was sitting on the roof when she heard a thump beside her."hey"kai says lying beside her."aren't you cold?"he asks her since she was only wearing a tank top and jean shorts."i am absorbing the moon's light.it gives us power."she says looking up at the oval looking moon.it would be full moon in two days ."your not gonna try to kill me again are you?"she says sitting up."what?no and i'm sorry about that .i really am."he says ,panicking.she laughs at him only then he gets that it is just a joke."your mean"he says pouting a little."oh,come on.ok ok i'm sorry "she says after she stops laughing."so can we talk?"he says.she stiffens a little."can we not?this won't end well,at least not for me anyways.so why drag it out?"she asks."because i don't want to lose you.i do like you .""but that is not enough.once you find your mate you'll go to her.that might not mean anything to you but it is death to me.so think carefully of what your asking of me."bora sighs and wipes her eyes with her palms.he stares at her for a while thinking why this is happening all because of supposed mate who was supposed to be perfect;a mate that he didn't need because the girl he wanted was sitting right in front of him;crying because she liked him."so what should we do?"he asks afraid of her answer."we stay apart,even though that doesn't change anything.just until i leave." "what you can't just go!"he shouts ."then what do you expect i can't stay.that is asking too much."she says ."its getting late go home kai." the next day everyone is sitting in class talking and laughing when mr.moon walks in with a new student."guys settle down .we have a new student please introduce yourself".a petite girl walks in with a small smile on her face.kai's smile fades,that is his mate."hello,my name is irene.i hope we can be friends."she says;bows a little and sits down to her new seat.everybody is talking about the new girl at lunch time except kai who is trying to avoid the subject as much possible."guys we should ask the new girl if she wants to sit with us."dasom says."what? why?"they ask."well, she is new here we should be nice"she says eating an apple."nah she seems weird besides we are werewolves what kind of conversation would we hold with a human."beakhyun says.hyorin hits him in the head "we are humans too."she says ,blowing hair out of her hair."yeah but you guys are weird like us."he says and sticks his tongue out at her.bora sighs and gets up with her food tray to go sit next to irene."hi, irene right? I'm yoon bora.can i sit with you?"she asks .the girls smiles and nods."so how did you move to this city?"bora asks."my dad changed from headquarters to a smaller office here.guess he likes the town."she replies ."ok guys,what is up with you?"chanyeol diverts the attention away from bora and irene."last night that jerk attacked dasomie."soyu says pouting a little."but then a guy saved her."hyorin finishes the story rolling her eyes at soyu."what guy?"xuimin asks."and how did he win against a werewolf?"chen asks dasom."i don't know he just did.i didn't ask.""well, do you know his name?"sehun asks.dasom shakes her head no."what does he look like?"suho asks ."blond pale and has dimples."she replies trying to remember her savior's face."are you sure it wasn't lay?"kris asks ."no" she says glaring at him. after school when everyone was heading out,kai heads to his dance room feeling stressed out about basically everything.that is when he sees her.irene was sitting by the lockers reading a harry potter for what seems like the hundredth time,judging by the cover of the book.he takes a deep breath and sits next to her."hi"he says "hi"she smiles.and he leans in,like he was being pulled into it like he had no control over his body ;and so does she.as their lips touch for a brief second ,he feels like its the best thing that has happened to him.