chapter 16 facebook is a bad bad thing

give it to the wolf
in the morning the boys went to their house to change and get ready.oblivious to what had happened the night before bora and kai say their goodbyes with everyone's eyes on them, not that they noticed.soyu looked around to see that dasom was not in the house."guys have you seen dasom?"she asked.the rest shook their head in denial.soyu wondered where she could have gone and started dialing her number.dasom was dancing and drinking with himchan so he was a bad guy its not like she minded."babe i never new you could be this type of a girl.if i knew i would have done this much earlier."he smiled pulling her in.dasom just smiled back.the girls were going to kill her if they found out.but then she didnt have to tell them,did she? the girls were calling dasom over and over again when the door opened reviling an almost drunk dasom wearing a black lace dress.the girls stared a gap as she walked in."where have you been ?" soyu asked."while you guys were with you boyfriends i went out. you did not even see me."dasom said and went upstairs. the girls left for school chattering amongst them selves.they halted to a stop when they saw beakhyun running towards them with all his might."guys..huh...wow that was tiring."he exclaimed."are you ok?"dasom asked."yes but bora maybe you shouldnt go inside."he hesitated."why?"she asked "well, you see yesterday you and kai were kinda sleeping together so we took a pic of you but ended up posting it,and now his girl frirnd wants your head."he finished stepping back so she wouldnt hit him."come on ill just explain it was a misunderstanding."she said and headed to class.everyone was staring and whispering around her making her feel uneasy."hey you,how dare you touch someones boyfriend and still have the gut to come to school?"one girl snickered.thats when it started.bora heard insults one after another some that should not even be said to your worst enemy.but she wasnt going to cry or anything she had seen worse.she was gonn put up with it kowing what was coming.hara was furious but it seemed like kai didnt actually care.she shouted and started crying."nothing happened, why are you making a big deal out of this."he asked calmly."BECAUSE THAT B**** THINKS THAT SHE COULD JUST TAKE WHAT EVER SHE WANTS."she yelled.kai was just confused as to what she was talking about.the girl left in a huff and he just decided to go to class.the girls had their day cut out for them well just the three of them because dasom ran of to see her"romeo" as she called him.they were walking down the hall when a boy came up to them.he splashed bora with the juice he had and walked off smiling.he was soon followed by others who did the same.after a while she was covered in sticky juice. the girls stood there in shock as they watched their friend walk down the hall like nothing happened.bora changed into her gym cloth and started to walk to her friends when she saw dasom."yah dasomahh"she calledbut got no answer she followed her and saw her going into an empty room."what is she doing?" she wondred out loud. a group of boys went to the room bora peeked trough the window she saw a guy kissing dasom. bora gasped out loud. "hey guys have you seen bora"kai asked.her friends shrugged."why dont you guys join our table.its more fun."beakhyun waggled his eye brows. "sure why not"soyu said and took a seat next to chanyeol.hyorin had no choice but to sit next to kris.everyone started to laugh and talk even the bickering couple.kris and hyorin started to actually talk without fighting.they were laughing so much that they didnt notice every one staring at them."guys we have a huge problem."bor shouted as she went to the table."why do you smell like juice?"chen asked."i took a juice bath ok, now my point dasom is dating another one" bora explained."what do you mean another one?"lay asked confused by what was happening."guys you know why we came here right?"she asked the girls nodded."well, its happening again...................... to be continued.