Chapter4 class begins

give it to the wolf
The girls were going to the principle to get thier class schedules but on the way dasom bumped into a girl and made her fall "oh my god! Im so sorry here let me help you" she said giving the girl her hand the girl looked up and scoffed"get your dirty hand away from me, how dare you!" the girl responded. The four girls were stunned at her violent reaction." hey, hara what is goin on?" kai who appered from nowhere helping her up. "jagi,this girl pushed me on the floor. She is so mean" she fake sobbed leaving dasom furious."i didnt do it on purpose and i apologized didnt i? Unnie what kind of a school are we in? Why is everybody so frekin mean!" while the others tried to calm her down the rest turned and headed to tgier classes."hello you must be the new students, im your hoom room teacher joo won but you may call me mr. Moon if you please follow me class is this way" thier theacher lead the way "hey doesnt he look fimilar?" Hyorin asks "he looks like the guy from neils cantabile." bora responed. The girls got to thier new class and introduced themselves."since there are new students joining us we will have seats changed" mr moon smiled evily. He brought everyone out and rearranged them. The girls seated with hyorin and kris bora and sehun dasom and himchan soyu and chanyeol. Everyone settled into their new seates and started learning."although it is clamied that there was a masked hero in the japanese colonization era, there is no evidence to support that this masked person ever existed...." mr moon contiued the history lesson but hyorin couldnt concentrate due to the stares she was reciving from the the girls in the class then she relized that they were staring at her friends too."what the hell is wrong with everyone here." kris turened around since he tought she was talking to him."what are you staring at" she asks "you were the one who was talking to me" "no i wasnt" " yes you were"" You two detnsion now" mr moon said "oh this is goin to be one hell of a day."