bad is here

give it to the wolf
soyu sat next to chanyeol on the stairs after her talk with kai." are you ok?" she asked him.for the three months she has known him she had never once seen him down so it came as a suprise to see him sad.he turned his head towards the opposite direction and said "I don't want to talk to anyone right now so please leave me alone. " soyu was startled at his answer and was about to reply when suho came and said " soyushii he is a little upset right now maybe you could come back another time? " she meekly nodded and left. on the other side of town a girl was getting ready to head back to the exo house.oh she had a surprise in store for them." are you sure that we should go back especially after that fight with kris?" krystal asked." we will be fine . besides their fight is not with me anymore its gonna be with whays her name." she said looking through a book of spells. krystal had a feeling that Victoria was about to do something vicious again.but their was nothing she could do .Victoria was the head of witchs if she upset her that meant her head on a platter. "channie you feeling better today? " tao askes through the wodden door of chanyeol's room. There was no response. " seriously why is he so upset .he didn't even tell her that she was his mate how is she supposed to know."xiumin said from downstairs." ok if you don't tell her I will" said sehun opening the front door." he doesn't believe you. " replied chen whonwas sitting at chanyeol's door. sehun left for the girls house and knocked on their door.chanyol heard him knocking and burst out from his room as to try and stop him. chen fell over when the door opened and chanyeol ran over him. " yah oh god my stomach how much do you weigh?!" chrn shouted after him. sehun was standing at the girls door looks ng at his nails like he had nothing better to do."are you stupid? " chanyeol shouted at him." they aren't home idiot but I got you out of bed didn't I?" he asked smiling cheekily. chanyeol just groaned and left. the girls where at school enjoying the forest behind the school before the school bell rang. they sat next to each other in silence and enjoyed their five second until hyorin got tired." guys this is boring lets go to the pond? oh jebal? uh" she kept asking until soyu agreed.the two left for the small pond in the middle of the forest.hyorin sat down next to the pond enjoying the small fishes that swam about. soyu went to the terrace which was built on the pond. she always wondered how a school could have all of this. she breathed in the fresh air and turned around to call hyorin but she had disappeared ,no everything that was there had disappeared. instead was a dark castle and a very pale girl standing and looking at her with a freakish smile.she looked back and the water that was once clear had turned black .she started hyper ventilating the girl got closer to her saying " you got caught by Victoria too. this is the place she keeps the souls she has taken.did she kill you?" she asked soyu nodded her head negatively. " that means she has taken over your body. but why she said " going back towards the castel " are you coming ?" she said to soyu .soyu followed the pale girl towards the land she did not know in hopes of returning home."hey soyu you alright?" said hyorinto the girl standing very still. she turned around with a smirk and looked at hyorin from top to bottom. oh this was going to be fun she thought.