chaptere 24 witch hunt

give it to the wolf

                    "what is going on?" said kris as soon as he got callled by a crazy looking sehun.he found bora sitting on the ground staring into air, hyorin circling the rooom like a mad man and dasom well she was just standing there doing nothing."guys what is happening? i ran out of class because of you not to mention all of your seats are empty so the teacher will be pissed".bora sighed and looked at him anooyed."do actually think that is the most important thing right now?"she shouts stuning everyone."some is in soyu and if we don't et her back soyu is as good as dead if not worse" "wait what? what do you mean soyu is possesed? by what?"he replies realizing just now that he should of just let suho be alpha when he had the chance."ok we have no time for this, i'm gonna call a friend of mine to come here but from the looks of it she needs soyu's body for something so ther is still a chance getting her back snice i have never met her before she isn't here for us. do you guys know any witch you have manged to upset?"she asks getting up from the floor. both sehun and kris nood their head in disagreement and sehun shouts " victoria". kris turns to him shaking his head "no, she wouldn't do this she is too nice. come on sehun it's not her right? RIGHT?"he suddenly shouts leaving sehun cowering in fear.

 

soyu on the other  was exploring the never ending castel with her guide, woohyun."so how did you get captuered?"she askes him while they were resting in garden that was right next to the huge castle. if you die this wouldn't be a bad place to spend forver she had tought,but then everyone shouted at her except iu who just gave her a sad smile."it was 1567,the day was beautiful and i was the son of the count at that time handsome and suave ...." woohyun started his fake story seeing that soyu was actually beliving him l came and stopped him "he's lying, it was 2007 and hegot caught when he refused to sell her some herbs she needed to make and love spell" "and handsome my you haha"he laughed along with soyu who found them very hilarious since they were fighting all the time, just like beak and luhan she tought sadly."hey don't be discouraged you may have a way out of this you can fight her out of your body ok you'll go back don't give up hope"woohyun said smiling a little."so why did she need the love spell?"she asks not wanting to think about it anymore."well, she wanted this alpha to fall in love with her i guess it was just not happening. so she wanted to make a love spell to make him fall for her. but that has dreaded consequences so i said no.then she killed me and here i am."he said jumping a little as if he was presenting himself.

 

the gang had gathered in a cafe almost outside of the town.dasom had tricked soyu(victoria)into going shopping with her so she wouldn't suspect anything.sehun just finished explaining to the rest what has been happpening,and mostly apologizing to chanyeol.the poor guy was more deppresed than he ws before.bora was waiting for her freind by the door when kai came to talk to her."hey"he says "hey "she says back."are you ok?this must really devastaing for you guys."he asks with concern."don't do that"she says looking away from the boy "do what?" he asks confused."don't be nice act like my friend, i don't mean your a bad person but i have to stop liking you no matter what because i can only love once and it can't be you we both know that so when i'm over you i will tell you,can we be friends then?"she asks tearing up alittle. he just nods and give her hug .then someone bursts through the door shouting and laughing."yoon bora"the girl shouts .bora smiles back at her "fany i'm so glad your here"and gets up to hug her. they settle down and as always kungsoo does the introductions of the group and what was going on.tiffany nods trough the whole thing and smiles."so, who is ready for a witch hunt?"

 

so the paln was to get tiffany close enough to cast a spell to get her out of soyu's body but that didn't mean soyu will get back to her body. first they had to know were she kept the souls she has . that meant they had to know where she was living."maybe we can ask krystal? you know she might tell us"."who is krystal?"hyorin asks "she is victoria's fried and crazy in love with kai over here.we would probably get it by the end of the night if he goes all prince charming on her "chen says laughing.bora'sheart kinda breaks at this she was just like all those other girls who were head over heels for him wasn't she?."we don't know if it is victoria yet, so kai don't go all prince charming on anyone ok?"kris says hitting chen under the table."wasn't planning to "kai replies doing the same thing to chen who was scowling atthis point."if you show me her picture i can recognize her since i saw her in soyu's body"bora says stopping the fight that noone can see.kris brings out his phone to show her a girl smiling brightly but there is a darkness to her smile,it was somehow evil."yeah, that's her i'm so sorry kris."she replies putting down the phone.he sighes and nodes his head in disappointment ."i really wanted to belive it wasn't her, youknow?"he says saddness lacing his voice. this week was really get worse and worse by the second.

 

dasom was running around dragging evil soyu from shop to shop without buying anything.victoria was getting tired of this "can you just buy something  already this is annyoing"she says to dasom. she turns to her with big smirk on her face and says"soyunnie this not like you your almost like a diffrent person today whats wrong?" victoria thinks no  she can't now she is just human but i have to be careful "sorry i'm just stressed you know? "she smiles taking the girl by the hand and leading her to another store.that's when dasom notices a stone necklace on her neck,that isn't soyu's she thinks it must be the 's."soyunnie that's a pretty necklace, can i wear it please? "she asks her giving her puppy eyes."NO YOU CAN'T"she exclamies helping dasom figure out something ,what ever this girl is hiding it has got to do somthing with that necklace.