Chapter10 being a gumiho is AWSOME!!!!

give it to the wolf
Kris stood dumbfounded at the body of a once bright girl.kai was shaking furiously d.o was trying to calm him down ''what... Bora oh my god ..bora ironah..''hyorin called out. The boys just realized that she had been following them.hyorin started to cry harder and harder at the sight of her friend.she shook her and slapped her but the girl was gone.''i'm going to kill you.''she charged towards kai with fury in her eyes kris caught her before she could reach the poor wolf and scratch his eyes out. "It is ok it ok''kris whispered while hugging her tight.she couldn't beleive that she was gone,her best friend died at the hand of a ......werewolf? She gasped at the relization that just hit her.''uhh what the hell happened?'' kai gasped seeing where the sound came from.''bbbora your '' everyone turned around to see the girl who was getting up.''what in the world are you?'' d.o shouted his eyes almost popping out.''well can you help me out first?''she said while squirming on the ground.the boys went over and helped her up.''hyorina uljima, nan kinchana?see i'm not hurt?''she said to the crying girl who didn't know what to believe anymore. The gang went home and saw that everyone had settled down. They all gathered in exo's house and kris started his explanation'' we are werewolfs, we don't eat people just meat you don't need to be afraid of us.'' he said to the girls. Xiumin came in ''yah yoon bora were did you run off to? What is going on?''he asked.''well,kai went loose killed bora who resurrected back to life and was about to explain what happened, why i'm i the only one who always explains around here''said d.o shaking his head.''i'm a what you would call kitsune or kiubin or in korean gumiho i basically have nine lives so thanks to kai over there i have eight left'' she said leaving everybody stunned.''that is awsome!!!''beakhyun said making them laugh.