Chapter13 abandonded

give it to the wolf
The group stared agap at the site before them as they watched the girl crying and shouted at the creepy looking guy.the guy wasn't even flinching he just stood there with a smile on his face.kris immedeatly recognized the figure and started walking towards them.beak followed his suite, chanyeol stayed with the girls.''what is going on here himchan?'' kris asked a little irrtated.''i'm just hanging with my new girl, got a problem with that?''himchan smirked.the girls were getting worried at the site of dasom crying but it ended by kris dragging her to them.''what happened?''bora asked wiping her tears.''i dont want to talk about it ''she said and left. Every body got home tired after their tour of the whole entire town. The boys bid fairwell to the girls and got home to find sehun running around helplessily from an angry luhan.''hyung i'm sorry.i won't do it again.yongsahajo oh chebal.''he wined hiding behind a rather sleepy looking lay.''your soo dead.''he growled.beakhyun started laughing kris just ignored them and sat down.chanyeol went in search of food.kai just came in from dance class and sehun went strait out the door.luhan huffed out in anger.lay went to his guitar and started playing a sad depressing song."I have had enough you guys break things, you have no respect for my privacy i want you guys out!''luhan shouted.''were do you expect us to go.''chen whined.''i don't care.'' he shouted. With that the 11 wolves got abandoned by their second oldest.