Chapter 19 everything is going to be okey right?

give it to the wolf
Kai was thinking of ways to stop bora from crying while blaming herself. He tought of craking a joke but he wasn't too good at that that was beakhyun's job.for the first time in his life he wished he could be more like chanyeol so he could cherr her up. "I shouldn't have protected myself i should have done that for her.'' she mumbled.''if you did then maybe you would have saved him,but then do you think you guys would still be friends, i bet you even if she accepted you being a gumiho the four of you wouldn't be this close. And you wouldn't have come here, and we wouldn't have met.. Whoa lets not think about that'' he said making her smile."See thats better now lets find your... Oh sorry kris hyung is calling chankan man'' he said and answered the call.He nodded his head a few times and even let out suprised gaspes once in while.he finished his call and turned towards bora with a smile ''i told you everything would be ok. Hyorin is with kris so don't worry.now lets go its already time to go home.you should get going'' ''what about you?''she asked.'' oh i have dance practice''he said.''you can dance?oh nice but i bet you i can beat you.''she said getting up with a smirk on her face.''your on'' he said smiling.