chapter22 of love and mates

give it to the wolf
bora got back home to the girls teasing hyorin."what is happening? "she asked putting her bag down."unnie save me they are bullying me." hyorin said with a pout.bora was flabbergasted because it's not every day that hyorin gets cute and when she does its hard to refuse. " guys kumanhae leave my poor hyo alone."she said while hiding her." but you didn't hear our side.hyorin was out on a date with .....kris." dasom said while smirking at hyorin.bora turned around with a frown. " do you know how worried I was? and you were on a date with kris couldn't you have called me?" she said frustrated." im sorry but I just wanted some time alone and if I called you would have come running leaving kai all alone." hyorin said emphasizing on the last words. " wait bora was with kai you two. .tessh" soyu said shaking her head in fake disappointment. " so what did you do?" hyorin asked bora " well we danced together and had fun and...." " and what? " dasom asked a little curious." andkaiaskedmeoutandiranout"she said really fast." what I didn't get the last part" dasom said."she said kai asked her out and she said no well ran more like it" hyorin answered. "how did you get that from what she said ...not important kai asked you out?" soyu half shouted." yeah he did." she said with a shaky voice." why did you say no? do you not like him? " dasom asked .bora shook her head " then what? " she asked curious as to why she would run away if she likes him." because gumihos and wolves cant be together it's not possible." she said confusing everybody." I should explain right? wolves and foxes don't get along.it is said that in the old times a gumiho fell in love with a wolf.she saught after him day and night but the wolf had a mate . and so the gumiho couldn't take the heart break and killed herself. gumihos can only love one person in their life time.and if he finds his mate then he will throw me away for her and I can't do that.i don't think I can handle it" she said qith a small voice. the girls huddled around her as she started to cry. they hugged her and rubbed her back until she fell asleep." oh poor unnie.she doesn't have to go through this "dasom said looking at bora's sleeping form.soyu got up from her sit and went next door. " hey soyu what brings you here at this time looking for channie?" luhan asked waggling his eyebrow." stupid" she muttered and pushed him away.he laughed and let her pass shouting " channie your girlfriend is here and she's mad." chanyeol came down with a smile on his face to greet her. " hey what".." where is kai?" she asked not even saying hi."uuhh he is upstairs or on the roof. " he said dissaponted. she gave him a small thanks and went up.luhan came back to laugh at him but couldn't do it because he looked so broken " what is wrong?" he asked him." she is my mate but she goes chasing after kai."he said sadly." then maybe you should tell her." he said and patted his back. soyu went into kai's room and searched for him but couldn't find him.then she remembered about the roof part and went out the windowand called out.kai hearing her voice climbed down and saw soyu sitting on the floor of his room. " I..is everything ok?" he asked." yes I wanted to talk to you sit down." she said. he sat down looking a little scared of her." I heard you asked out bora?" he nodded his head in agreement. " why? "she questioned." because I like her." he replied.it was as if he was talking to his in laws." do you like her enough to give up your mate for her? " she asked again very serious this time." wait what I can't do that" he replied." wrong answer" she said and got up. she turned back and said " if your not gonna protect her don't make her love you."and left.she went down stairs and found chanyeol sitting down looking all glum." what is wrong channie?" she asked smiling at him.his heart stopped at her voice and couldn't believe he had already found her ...his mate.