chapter 14 movie night

give it to the wolf
the boys wondered were to go.they couldn't go anywhere else and their houses were too far away."guys why dont we go to the girls house"chanyeol t suggested.everyone agreed and headed to the neighbors house.bora opened the door to the guys and was startled to see most of them there."hey guys what is going on"she asked."well we kinda got thrown out of the house and we were wondering if you could let us in?"kai asked with the cutest pout he could muster up."ofcourse we will take stranded puppies in come inside.we were just about to watch some movies."she replied and dragged kai in.the house soon filled up with noise and commotion not because of the people inside it but because of hyorin and kris."WE ARENOT WATCHING A BUNCH OF PEOPLE DYING"hyorin screamed at the alpha."so, you expect us to watch a chick flick?"he asked amused by her sudden out burst." the note book is not a chick flick it is a story about a woman and a man..."she started."ok i have had enough who wants to go buy snacks?" chanyeol asked."me,and we need one more person soyushii come with us."lay said getting up."ok boraya you get the cushions down on the floor and keep those two from eating each other."she asked and left with the two boys *in coming call from romeo* dasom looked at her phone and was not disappointed to see his name flash on her screen as she stepped out to take the call."hello" "hey babe"he replied "babe are you serious?"she asked."what happened your the one who wanted to be with me right?so i am giving you a chance. come to the club wearing a y outfit.you have an hour." with that he ended the call. bora and kai were preparing the things for the movie while the rest just sat around."you know we did invade someones house.the least you guys can do is help out"kai complained to the rest.just then they heard a knock on the door."oh! they must be back." hyorin said and opeaned the door." luhanshii come in "she said and brought in an angry looking luhan. "you guys betrayed me."he pouted which only the girls found cute.the trio returned with lay looking more glum than usual.when they asked "i was the third wheel for those two love birds and what is annoying is they wont tell each other."he grumbled. the movie started and every one cuddled next to each other and soon most of them fell asleep.after a while beak woke up and looked around to see an amazing site.bora and kai were hugging eachother while sleeping.she was in the crook of his neck and his face was buried in her hair. chanyeol woke up and saw the exact same thing and since he wanted to tease kai about it he took kais phone out and took a picture but he accidentally posted the picture on his facebook page. the rest of the gang started to wake up and saw the couple and took pics of thier own but one girl was no where to be seen,dasom had gone to her romeo.