chapter 25 seducing the bff

give it to the wolf

the gang decided to go with chen's plan because they had no other way to get to victoria.that meant that kai had to seduce krystal,victorai's friend who just so happened to be in town."just call her up tell her you want to meet up."says sehun to the fidgiting man-baby next to him."how can i just call her up what if she asks what i want,what will i say then?"he replies back,pacing. "give me your phone."bora says stopping him from walking around like a mad man.he hands it to her wordlessly.she types some things on it and hits send before he gets to see what she wrote."hey, i heard you were back in town i was wondering if you would like to meet up?i want to talk about us call me when you get this."chen reads out loud."what about us?there is nothing betwwen us.guys, what are you doing to me?why "he complains out loud.everyone just laughs at his little tantrum.tiffany pulls bora aside to talk since they haven't seen eachother in a while."how is my sweet bo-bo?"he asks in a cute voice.bora smiles and says "i'm really good,everyone is soo nice to me even if i am a gumiho and its just great to be friends with everyone ".tiffany narrows her eyes at her,"what?"bora says."your overly happy,what's going on ?what are you hiding ?"she asks.the girl sighs and whipers "it happened".at that tiffany's face turns red and starts jumping around and shouting in what most think was craziness and for the people that knew her was pure glee.her best friend was in love."yeah,but its not gonna work"she replies and leaves her without an explanation.

 

                          the reply from krystal comes in fifteen minutes after the message was sent.she would love to see him,even more happier if it was tonight.he sighs as most of the boys hi five.suho sits next to him a nd give his shoulder a squeez in support and sympathy.the boys fun lasts until the time that they set for the date,which kai was still complaining about."i don't think i can do this guys"he says trying to take of sehun's jacket because according to sehun he has a horrible sense of fashion."kai this is for soyu if we don't get her out in time we will lose her. please, all you have to do is be nice.if beak can pretend it you can do it too."bora says giving him back the jacket.beakhyun let's out a small "that offensive" from somewhere in the living room."and your ok with me going out with another girl?"he says to her looking into her eyes.she avoids his gaze and replies"if it gets back my friend yes, besides it will help with getting over you."and turns to leave ."what if i don't want you to get over me?"he asks stopping her dead in her tracks.at that moment chanyeol walks in from god knows where to see everyone gathered together."hey"he says in a low depressed voice.bora walks out with her head down so they wouldn't see her crying but everyone already knows,they are all wolves with supernatural hearing."way to go stupid"tao says as hyorin and fany run after her.he just smiles sadly and leaves for the date he dreads the most.              

 

                                   krystal was dressed in a white dress with black stockings underneath.this was the tenth outfit she had tried out that night and she was a nervous wreck.she waved as soon as she saw kai. he smiles akwardly a gives her a hug which puts her on cloud nine."hey"he says letting go."hi"she smiles bashfully,she never thought this would happen she was on a date with her first love.they sit at a nearby cafe and order drinks."so, what brings you to town?"kai asks after they get thier respective drinks.sipping on her caramel mocha krystal looks up at him remebering why she was here."oh,i just missed this town that's all." he frowns a little "what about your friend , victoria?"he asks.she frezzes at the question."krys,tell me what your actually doing here?please because this feels wrong and you know i don't like you that way.so just tell me why she is in some one else's body please?"he pleads."you know a part of me knew you were doing this because of what she did but i still wanted to try,you wouldn't understand youv'e never been in love.you don't know what it is like to what something so much it kills you and you want the pain to stop but still love the feeling it gives you.just to have a small smile from that one person you do a million things.and for you this is the last thing i am going to do."she leans in and whispers in his ear.then he runs out.

 

                              "hey guys,we can't find bora is she back?"hyorin asks.everyone nods thier heads side ways.chanyeol suddenly brusts out of his room and runs down the stairs."and where are you going ?"luhan asks stopping him from opening the door."i'm going to tell soyu that she is my mate."he declares trying to shove past luhan."wait what?"hyorin shouts shaking her head."today just gets better and better doesn't it?"she says to nobody in particular."you can't do that."kris says."why not?"chanyeol answers back.kris was at the brink of breaking at this point so he growls at the younger to shut up.everyone cowers in fear except hyorin who finds this amusing."soyu has been possesed by your friend."she explains glaring at kris.at that point kai runs in hitting luhan in the face with the door."where's .......where's bora?"he pants tired from running."she disappeared remeber?and shouldn't you be on your date?"xiumin asks."WHERE IS SHE?"he shouts scaring them."victoria is after her powersso she can make kris hers.if she gets bora's powers..." "she will have un limited powers"tiffany finishs for him. they all leave in search of bora as hyorin calls dasom.it rings and rings and finally goes to voice mail."please please please pick up"hyorin chants as if it would make the girl on the other side of the line pick the phone up and tell her where they are."this is my fault"kris says running a hand through his hair."don't say that kris.we need a plan we can't just run around and expect them to turn up ok?"suho says looking at everyone."do you guys have something that belongs to her, i can cast a spell to find her with that."tiffany says.kris tears a bracelet from his hand and trows it to her. she grabs that and starts casting a spell.for a moment her eyes turn white and she falls to the ground but lay catchs her."they are in a house downtown.i think its an open house."they all get into thier cars and drive off to save the girls.