chapter3 new school, new crushes, new "enemies"

give it to the wolf

today was monday and it  couldnt be a worse day for a particular girl named kim soyu. she was on break fast duty and had to wake up the girls,she sighed and slowly peeled her self off the bed and yawned. she got dressed and went to the kitchen to realize there was absloutly nothing to eat "damn it, i forgot to go to the supermaket".she got her wallet and hoped dasom and bora wouldnt wake up before she got back,"atleast hyorin wont wake up she dies once she hits the bed"she said and laughed to herself."yoja tarra neko ineun neko ani..."a guy sang .she perked up to see the guys face not because his voice was pretty but because it was too deep and she tought that it was a big fat scary guy she turned slowly  to find the guy standing right in front of her."oh!kapjaghiya! you scared me"she said to the guy who turned out to be the opposite of her suspisions tall,skinney,and very handsome."hi"he said."where are you going so early in the morning, oh i live in the house next to you by the way, im chanyeol" "oh im going to the super market to buy some food,im soyu your new neighbour."she said "well in that case lets go together"he said and gave her a smile, which made her too dazzled to answer.

"soyu,soyu where is that girl?"dasom who woke up to no breakfast was suprised that soyu wasnt in the kitchen or anywhere in sight."yah, why do keep shouting?"askes bora who also just woke up and was tring to wake up thier "dead log" as they called her."soyu has dis.."befor she could finish her sentence soyu came bursting in through the door breathing heavily"soyunie there you are.where you being chased or something ?"bora asks clearly concerned about thier friend. "i just met the cutest guy ever!!!"soyu exclaimed."serously unnie "dasom said a little pissed off she didnt get breakfast because of a stupid guy."what is going on?arent we going to school?"hyorin asks "oh! she got up on her on that means we are late lets just go, we will buy foood on the way."bora says while piking up her things.

they got to ther new school munching on the biscutes the bought on the way. they gaped seeing the school it was the biggest schholthey have ever seen "guys doesnt this looke like somthing out of boys over flowers or something?"bora says while closing the girls mouths one by one " if it was boys , where are the four handsome boys?" hyorin retorted"there"dasom just pointed to the front part of the gate"but the arent 4 there1,2,.5....12 there is 12". "oh, thats the ert from yesterday oh,he is dead now."hyorin said . befoer they could stop her she was already charging towards the 12 boys.

"yah! you ert, yes you what the hell do you think you were doing staring at... uh anyways if i ever see you staring anywhere near .. you  know I WILL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF" she shouted and left leaving the 3 girls with the stunned guys" i apologize, she is usually nice. im really sorry about that."bora continued only to be stopped by the angry alpha" I DONT CARE SHE SOULD BE APOLOGIZING HOW DARE SHE ,"he shouts making the guys laugh. when he turns they stop." excuse me, but your the one who was spying on us i only apologized b/c i tought it wasnt the right place for her to confrot you  i wasnt aoplogizing for what she said in fact you deserve more."bora replied with a clam tone "WHAT??? YOU.." before he exploded the guys got in the way "sorry, we apologize for him he is very stuborn we dont want to fight with you guys we want to be friends." suho said." its okay, its fine lets go girls"dasom said while giving suho an apologtic smile.

"are you serious, kris what the hell is wrong with you?" sehun asks clearly amusedby the situation at hand."i wasnt staring at her... i wasnt dont look me like that d.o" the gang had relocated to their hang out curtousy of luhan who actually owned the school."hey guys what is up?" said kai who was just joining the guys." well, there is a new horror movie out, lay bought a new phone and kris is a ert ...im i missing something?" said d.o who didnt look up from his book while talking." oh really lay got a new... wait kris is what?" "did you not hear him? asked xiumin"i did i just wow i did not know you had it in you."he teased the alpha who was just getting angrier by the second" I WASNT SPYING!!!" with tht he left the guys.

 

 

 

 

 

hope you like it please comment and let me know how you feel