Chapter 17 past has a funny way of coming back to bite you in the a..

give it to the wolf
Bora told the girls what she had seen at the abandoned classes.hyorin seemed to get more and more upset as bora continued.''do you guys know this himchan guy?'' bora finally askes the guys who didnt know what was happening.''he is a bad guy i cn tell you as much. She shouldn't be with him.''kris answered.hyorin got up and left towards the door.everybody went with her to see where she might go. She headed up to the abandoned rooms and found dasom sitting on himchans lap laughing like she didn't have a care in the world.''are you serious? After everything that has happened you go back to being this kind of girl. Even after youngie died because of you.i loved him and thanks to you he is dead.and you go back to what he tried to stop you from doing. I hqte you, kim dasom ihate you so much.''hyorin screamed at her and left.bora left following hyorin and soyu sighed and said ''you know i tought you changed for the better, but i was wrong''.the boys left with the girls infront of them.kris skipped the sixth period to do god knows what when he saw hyorin sitting by a tree and crying. He hesitated on whether going or staying and sat next to her.''hey, are you ok? You want me to call your friends?''he asked.''no no dont call anyone.''she replied quickly.''so mind if i ask what happened.'' he asked softly.she drew in a sharp breath and started talking. ______________________Sorry its so short, comment more and subscrib if you like the story wait a little more the supernatural part is coming.and exo is making a comback. Arent u guys excited?i cant wait...