Chapter8 GUMIHO a nine tailed fox

give it to the wolf
The call with rap monster ended quickly with a heavy note. A gumiho is in town.he was very worried because they didnt know much about the creature and couldnt defend themselves against one.''hyung dinner is ready'' chen said peeking through the door.''coming''he shouted and went downstairs.''xiumin hyung have you ever seen a gumiho before''kris asked suddenly.''yes, once it was in 1896 i think, i dont remember much but i know she was beautiful.she saved my life that night i wish i could meet her again but i saw her in her gumiho form not human form so wouldn't even recognize her even if i wanted to''he said remnicing.''just how old are you ajushii?''asked beak''old enough that your great great great grand mother was a baby when i was turning your age''wooow''they all gasped.''well guys there is one in this town and i just want you guys to be careful ok'' kris warned ''nae''the all replied. The next days were as ordinary as can possibly be.kris and hyorin fight,dasom chases after himchan who refuses to acknowledge her,soyu and chanyeol became inseparable and bora was being spyed on by none other than kim jongin who was spending less and less time with his girlfriend.but he couldn't understand how bora knew he was a wolf sure his eyes were glowing at the time but that doesnt mean that his a wolf right, so how did she know? And why wasn't she asking any questions? These things were driving him mad and the fact that she seemed to be close with sehun didn't help.so he decided to face her head on. When it was study time he dragged her to the corner and asked her ''how do you know that i'm a wolf?"She smiled and was about to reply when hara came''i'll tell you another time bye''she ran off. He got mad and followed her leaving hara stunned.hyorin found a tired bora and asked her what was wrong bora smiled and said''i almost got caught''