Revealed.

Things Aren't As Simple As You Think

 

What do you want?” CL frowned as she stared at the five figures in front of their apartment’s door. The bleached haired leader shrugged,

 

Coming back to our home duh.” JiYong chuckled as he took a step forward into the apartment. CL held her hands out as she blocked the BIGBANG leader from entering the apartment.

 

You’re not welcomed here anymore.” CL snarled as she glared at G-Dragon. SoHyun frowned in confusion as she got off the sofa and walked towards the blonde-haired leader.

 

ChaeRin Unnie, who is it----OH.” SoHyun stood behind the blonde haired leader as she stared at the five males that were standing in front of their door.

 

Hi, SoHyun.” G-Dragon said as he waved at SoHyun. SoHyun looked away as she held her wrist, once again rewinding the moment that BIGBANG didn’t stand up for her when Lee Joon showed them the scars on her wrist made by one of the B2ST members. HyunAh strode down the stairs just in time as she stared weirdly at CL and SoHyun who’s standing in front of the open door. HyunAh jumped on SoHyun before staring at the figures in front of the door. HyunAh frowned as she brushed her newly dyed black hair back as she walked towards BIGBANG.

 

What do you want? I thought you already chose B2ST over us? So why are you still here?” HyunAh snarled as she stared hatefully at the five BIGBANG members. The silver haired male who was standing behind G-Dragon walked nearer towards CL and HyunAh.

 

To find out the truth.” T.O.P said as he stared hardly at HyunAh. Normally, the black-headed girl would shrink under T.O.P’s glare, but this time, she was unfazed. HyunAh scoffed as she twirled her black hair with her index finger while crossing her arms.

 

I have no intention of informing you about the truth. Because the truth is so obvious that you, BIGBANG, chose to side with B2ST even when you found out that THAT So-1, hurt our maknae. ” HyunAh said as she laid one arm over SoHyun’s shoulder.

 

That’s why we’re here to find out what HyunSeung Hyung did to SoHyun!” SeungRi said as he threw his arms out in frustration. SoHyun frowned as she thought *weren’t the scars enough proof? * SeungRi continued as he mumbled,

 

Who knows if the scars are really made by HyunSeung hyung or not…” CL looked up as she glared at the maknae.

 

Lee. Seung. Ri!” CL growled as she stepped forward, ready to attack. SoHyun grabbed CL’s wrist as she motioned the blonde haired leader to step back.

 

If you insist that the scars are fake and made by ourselves to frame Jang HyunSeung, Whatever.” SoHyun paused as she felt a tear trickled down her cheek, she wiped it off before continuing,

 

Cause, I don’t give a ing damn anymore.” SoHyun whispered the last word before pushing G-Dragon and T.O.P out towards SeungRi and DaeSung before slamming the door right in BIGBANG’s face. SoHyun leaned at the door as she face palmed, HyunAh patted her shoulder before hugging her beloved maknae.

 

YAH. OPEN UP!!!” SeungRi banged on the door while CL glares at the door. CL pushed SoHyun and HyunAh to the sofa as she opened the door harshly, facing face-to-face with BIGBANG’s maknae.

 

You should’ve stood up for us in front of B2ST just now, if you’re planning to be able to listen to our side of story.” CL paused before continuing as she stared at each and every one of the BIGBANG members.

 

Choi SeungHyun, Kwon JiYong, Dong YoungBae, Kang DaeSung, Lee SeungRi. We’re your family members. We grew up together, played together, trained together, and did almost everything together. I can’t believe that…when our siblings-like sisters needed our back-up and support, you chose to side with your buddies, we weren’t with them for two ing years when they needed our help and this is how you show your goddamn love for MBLAQ and 4minute? Huh. So indeed, buddies come before family eh? ” CL rolled her eyes as she laughed dryly while she looked away and clenched her jaws. Just then, JiHyun walked down the stairs and saw BIGBANG outside the door. JiHyun rolled her eyes as she dragged HyunAh and SoHyun to the couch before walking in front of BIGBANG. JiHyun stared at them coldly before saying,

 

Bye.” JiHyun said before closing the door and walked to the couch, sitting next to SoHyun. HyunAh growled as she sat up and glared at JiHyun.

 

Unnie! We didn’t even teach them a lesson yet! Why did you----” HyunAh whined but she got cut off by her leader.

 

Today is too much drama. I don’t want even more to appear in front of my face…” JiHyun said as she rubbed her temples while staring at her own reflection in the television screen. JiHyun patted SoHyun and HyunAh head as she started to walk upstairs.

 

Go to bed early alright? It’s already 9pm. ChaeRin, Call Bom Unnie and tell her to come back quickly, don’t be too late, its dangerous outside.” JiHyun said as she looked at CL, HyunAh and SoHyun who nodded for one more time before making her way upstairs.

 

As JiHyun walked up, SeungHo tapped her shoulder, motioning her to go to their playroom to talk. JiHyun nodded as she followed SeungHo to the playroom where MBLAQ and 4minute always go to. It was a place to find back their momentary of innocence, simple and childishness. For some reason, to 4minute and MBLAQ, being innocent and simple-minded like how they were when they were a child, is the time that they felt the most carefree and happy moment.

 

JiHyun-ah. Tell me truthfully, have you forgiven them?” SeungHo asked a JiHyun smiled while looking down. JiHyun patted her chest as she looked up to SeungHo’s eyes.

 

Oppa, during that time, do you know what was sacrificed?My innocent heart was shattered. They betrayed me. One was my best of the best friend, another was a guy that I loved with the whole of my heart… My two closest friend and lover betrayed me together and flushed my pride down the drain. Tell me, is it even possible for me to forgive them?” JiHyun choked as she brushed her bangs back.

 

Oppa, you should know the best. I wasn't cold and ruthless like now in the past… I was that innocent, kind, good-natured girl back then. I didn’t used to be so crafty, vengeful-minded and y. You know very well that I wasn’t like that. Those two practically forced me to become the 4minute’s leader. I wasn’t even supposed to be in 4minute.Tablo oppa, Gummy unnie, Tiger oppa, Teddy oppa, Rain oppa, Se—Se7en oppa didn’t want to taint my innocent and harmless personality, they originally excluded me from all plans of 4minute. The two of them broke my pride and made me felt stupid and betrayed. And, Of course, I broke down and I changed. I didn’t want to get hurt again. That day on, I decided to be the one smart and y, so I won’t get hurt nor betrayed again. I have the means, I have the ability. I won’t forgive them, but I’ll thank them. For making me stronger and fiercer.” JiHyun said as she wiped away the tears that were on her face. SeungHo nodded as he patted JiHyun’s head.

 

I’m glad that you didn’t forget G.NA and DooJun’s betrayal. But just let you know, G.NA left him to be with Rain hyung already.” SeungHo smirked while JiHyun laughed.

 

Seriously?! I thought Rain oppa would have a better taste! Anyways, if it wasn’t for them, we wouldn’t be going around all schools, picking on the weak students. We just want them to become stronger and learn to retaliate towards bullies….like us. But APink’s a really tough nut to crack, especially with B2ST as a wall to protect them.” JiHyun shook her head as she played with her hair.

 

I know right? I mean, sure. Its good that they protect their favourite hoobaes but… they won’t be with the seven of the APink members forever and protect them. APink don’t even know how to retort back with words. They just let others, like us hit them and bully them as we wish. I swear if they weren’t queenkas, they would have been bullied every single day by everyone and not just us.” SeungHo said as he folded his arms and sighed.

 

They’re really too weak. We need to strengthen our attacks.” JiHyun said as SeungHo nodded. JiHyun looked down as she thought,

 

*Actually in deep of my heart, I know that this is the incorrect way to make APink become stronger. But… It had worked successfully for two whole years. This is the only way that we know, to help them become stronger towards bullies and help them not get played by playboys.B2ST won’t be their sunbaes forever, someday they will leave APink and when that day comes, APink will be defenceless towards all attacks.*