The First Confrontation.

Things Aren't As Simple As You Think

The five girls walked out out their classrooms only to find themselves being blocked by the six kingkas. HyunAh walked forward. Using her claw-like nails to the co-leader's cheeks and jawline before purring into his ears,

"May we help you?" she smiled flirtatiously at him, only to get shoved back to her Unnie's side. The co-leader wiped his cheeks and glared at her while the blonde haired girl blinked and pouted 'innocently' at him. She wanted to disgust him. MBLAQ's rivals means 4minute's rivals. She is definitely going to irritate him full force. The orange-haired leader stepped forward and smiled sweetly at the man who is standing in front of the other 5, before asking,

"Is there anything we can do to help you?" she smiled, eyes turning into cresents. The beast leader was taken aback, how can such a innocent looking girl be the maknae's leader? He backed himself up and spoke with authority in his words,

"I heard that your maknae bashed up our DongWoon here. And your tish blonde member bullied our hoobae. I want you to hand them over to me now." The oranged haired leader blinked as she tilted her head. Before opening , she put on her smile on her face and continued,

"? Do you know the definition of ?" She asked before going closer to the leader continued,

"A is someone who s arounds. Call my friend that again......" she went up closer to his ears and took out a penknife from the skirt pocket, poking at his prized possesion,

"....And i'll make you unable to screw a REAL on bed" she whispered and took a step backwards showing the purple penknife on her hands. The beastly leader shivered in fear as he cleared his throat awkwardly. JiHyun smiled and said,

"Lets go, girls." Just when they are leaving, the red-headed pretty boy reached out and grabbed the silver haired maknae harshly at the wrist. The maknae growled. Not pleased with the fact that the Beast were always pinning on her. She punched him at his face only to get slapped by the red head. Almost immediately, the leader had positioned herpenknife straight at the red hair's throat.

"Let go of her, pretty boy." JiHyun said with no expression. She was annoyed, annoyed with the fact that it was their first day and everyone who found trouble with them were hurting her maknae. The red hair smirked,

"You wouldn't dare." JiHyun rosed her eyebrows before keeping her knife.

"Sure I wouldn't dare. JiYoon. He's yours." JiHyun said as she punched harshly at the red head's wrist, causing him ti loosen his grip on the silver haired maknae. The ice princess attack the pretty boy with a flying kick and a full force punch. And in seconds, the pretty was lying on the floor unconscious. GaYoon stepped forward, facing directly at the five beast boys who are still rooted to the ground. In shock of what had just happened.

"I advice that you dont mess with the 4minute members. You are definitely no match for us." GaYoon spoke and led 4minute away from them. DooJun growled and walked away in anger. With the JunHyung carrying HyunSeung and YoSeob carrying DongWoon. GiKwang turned and looked back at the back figure of the girls. *The purple highlights girl is right. We're no match for the five of them* he thought before running and joined his teammates.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HyunAh went into their car and punched her bag. She was angry. Very angry to the fact that their poor maknae was bullied today. Seeing her maknae being bullied yet, she cant kill them makes her frustrated and annoyed with herself that she couldn't protect her dongsaeng. HyunAh looked out to the window staring at the trees. JiYoon saw the annoyed HyunAh and patted her shoulder. HyunAh turned and faced her Unnie.

"Its not your fault." JiYoon smiled and patted her head. HyunAh looked down at her hands. The past came flowing back to her head and she once again stared out of the window. She once made a swear, that she would protect their innocent maknae. Her life was saved by SoHyun.

Two years ago, A gang war between MBLAQ & 4minute & Big Bang & 2NE1 against Infinite & TeenTop & Block B & B1A4 was held. They had gun fights and fist fights held in a middle of a crowded place in Japan, causing many innocent people to be killed. HyunAh was almost killed as well. But SoHyun protected her by grabbing the blade that was held by the enemy,to prevent it from stabbing into HyunAh. SoHyun's hand was bleeding furiously. And thats when MBLAQ, 4minute, Big Bang and 2NE1 decided to kill  everyone, Infinite, TeenTop, Block B, B1A4 were migled in the crowd it was almost mission impossible to find them. Its either that they die, or 4minute and her friends die.Thus, SoHyun's potent needles were inserted to every single person in that area. Within minutes, hundreds of people were killed. It was the biggest gang fight in the history.

HyunAh stared at the maknae who was sitting next to JiYoon. She was grateful to her. She was only 15 at that time, and yet she did everything to protect her unnie. *No one is ever going to hurt you in front of me.......Gomawo, SoHyun-ah.* HyunAh smiled as she stared at the necklace that every 4minute member had. *Saranghaeyo, 4minute.* She thought before closing her eyes and let fatigue take over her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"HYUNG! I still cant find anything about 4minute's bio!" DongWoon whined. HyunSeung rolled his eyes and walked to his dongsaeng. He took the laptop and began to type furiously on the keyboard. *Is their infomation THAT well-hidden? * He frowned as he continued to hack deeper. Suddenly, the screen went black.

"! An overload AGAIN?!" HyunSeung groaned as he massaged his temples. Hacking had never been hard for him, this is the first time in his life, that he felt that hacking was difficult. He went to his room and locked himself in there. He opened his laptop and tried to hack into the system again. Only to suffer from a virus attack by the system. HyunSeung punched the wall.

*4minute......Who are they? Their files are so perfectly-hidden that me, Jang HyunSeung, one of the top hackers cant hack into it. Who in the excat world is 4minute girls.* he growled and made himself fall to his bed. Pushing all worries at the back of his head, he closed his eyes and fell into deep slumber.