The Decision.

Things Aren't As Simple As You Think

 

GD Hyung! We have to rush DooJun Hyung back to our dorm for treatment immediately!” JunHyung said while helping the frail DooJun to stand properly with his help.

 

Hyung. Go with them.” SeungHo said while staring into JiYong’s eyes. JiYong believe his words and ushered B2ST out of the restaurant. Before B2ST and BIGBANG walked out of the restaurant, G.O continued,

 

Go with them, hyung. And BIGBANG will have nothing to do with this family.” G.O smirked as the 5 BIGBANG members stared at him.

 

Yeah sure. Go. His treatment cant be delayed right?” Dara said as her cold eyes pierced through the five men. She’s disappointed that BIGBANG wasn’t able to make a quick decision between their family and their friends. To her, it was crystal clear that B2ST was in the wrong. B2ST was all hurting SoHyun, the weakest within 4minute instead of talking them nicely and finding out the real truth of why were the 4minute girls hurting their hoobaes. Dara knew everything. She was well aware of the motives behind 4minute’s actions and she knew very clearly that if B2ST didn’t go over 4minute’s limits, the 4minute girls wouldn’t be so disgusted with them.

 

Noona.4minute is in the wrong. The said mean things to B2ST first. How could you--” SeungRi said while Bom cut his sentence.

 

Don’t blame Dara when you know nothing that happened to 4minute” Bom said as she twirled her lip gloss in between her fingers. In 2NE1, Bom and Dara both knew what B2ST did to 4minute’s SoHyun. In 4minute and 2NE1, what they couldn’t tolerate the most is other gangs bullying their maknaes. And 3 of the B2ST members hurt SoHyun continuously just because she’s the maknae and looks the easiest to deal with.

 

Noona, you don’t know anything too. You’re just siding with 4minute beca---” JiYong said but got cut off.

 

this, Kwon JiYong. If you want to go with B2ST, then go. None of us is ing trying to stop you, but let me warn you. Once you go with B2ST, we’re family no more.” CL sneered while she shifted her sunglasses.

 

Lets go home.” CL said as she purposely bumping shoulders with JiYong while walking out of the restaurant with 2NE1, 4minute and MBLAQ following behind.

 

This isn’t over, So-1.” Minzy sneered as she passed by the redheaded pretty boy. HyunSeung looked at her, raising one of his eyebrows. Minzy smirked as a reply and walk to catch up with the rest of her family.

 

Come on. Lets go to the B2ST’s dorm.” T.O.P said as he walked out of the restaurant first. SeungRi glared at the floor and kicked the nearby wall.

 

*!! *SeungRi thought as he followed the rest of his Hyung out of the restaurant.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

CL sat in her hot pink sports car with the rest of her members and punched the steering wheel while Bom clenched her lip-gloss tightly as the redhead glared at the road. Dara gripped her backpack tightly as she stared out of the window. Minzy stayed quiet but her hands her clenched into a tight fist. The 4 ladies couldn’t believe what had just happened back at the restaurant.

 

Their brother-like friends just betrayed them.

 

It was no better in the purple sports car that was following behind 2NE1’s car. GaYoon was clenching her fist on the steering wheel in attempt to keep her cool. JiYoon was staring out of the window, eyes cold and filled with hatred. SoHyun’s eyes had tears filled in them.

 

*How can oppas still side with B2ST after seeing what they had done to my wrist…* SoHyun thought bitterly as she tried to keep her eyes from falling down her chubby cheeks. HyunAh, However, was furious, she closed her eyes tightly while clenching her fist tight at the same time.

 

you, BIGBANG.” HyunAh whispered as she stared angrily at JiHyun’s back of the car seat. JiHyun, on the other hand, was playing with the lighter. Making the fire ignite and disappear on the lighter. The orange-headed leader snapped the lighter close and opened her eyes. She smirked,

 

 

GaYoon, overtake 2NE1 and let’s go have some fun. Off to Stardust, BIGBANG’s pub. We’re gonna destroy their beloved pub that they had built with so much sweat and blood.” JiHyun snapped her head and looked at the other 4 members before continueing,

 

"Also, HyunAh-yah, ask MBLAQ and 2NE1 if their interested to join the game." JiHyun said as she stared at her co-leader and smirked at each other before speeding off for their revenge plan. One thing thats for sure that is shared between the 4minute girls,

 

4minute no longer sees BIGBANG as a family.