Rising Of The Dangerous es.

Things Aren't As Simple As You Think

 

5 girls stepped out from their Benz as looked at their newly transferred school. The girls strutted into the school, all eyes were on them. The blonde girl smirked as she looked at her perfectly manicured fingernails. All eyes were on them. Not a student EVER was allowed to dye their hair, yet the transferees had their haired dyed in various colors and had highlights. The overflowing confidence surrounded them as they walked passed the alleyway of the hall. Murmurs and whisperings echoed the alleyway the five girls were walking in. The five girls smirked before making their way to the office.

"Name?" The lady at the counter asked.

"Nam JiHyun, Heo GaYoon, Jeon JiYoon, Kim HyunAh and Kwon SoHyun." the orange haired leader spoke up. The counter lady handed them their schedules. The girls walked out of the office. But only one stopped and turned,before saying to the counter lady,

"Kamsahamida." the brunette girl with silver highlights bowed before walking out and joining her Unnies.

"Do we have the same schedule?" the brunette girl with blonde highlights asked.

"Yepp. First class, physics." the blonde girl replied as she glanced and winked at a boy who just passed by. They were here for a reason. One, is to fufil their promise to their MBLAQ oppas, Two, is what they need to compelete before transferring to another school AGAIN. They walked to their class slowly even though they knew for the fact that they were late.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Welcome to J.Cube high. Im Mr Raven, your homeroom teacher, can you please self introduce?" The teacher, Mr Raven spoke as the five girls stared at the students in front of them with a blank face. The students were staring at them with suprised faces. Shocked to the fact that they were allowed to dye their hair. Boys were giving wolf whistles and girls were scoffing away.

The innocent-looking leader walked forward and simply said, "My name is Nam JiHyun. Please take good care of me." She smiled before making her way to the last row which has five vacant seats. The leader was a master at pretence, her innocent looks and voice were a pure cover for her vicious and ruthless personality. Anyone who messes with her gang, will suffer horridly in her hands. The orange-haired leader looked out to the window, wondering when will someone shamelessly hit on her and receives the vicious threats that she would spat. She enjoyed insulting people and she was pleased with the fact that she is someone who's words are able to make a matured man cry. Attracting people for her to insult is totally her hobby. The innocent leader, is not innocent at all.

The light brown hair with purple highlights co-leader stepped forward and being in that rank, she had that aura that was full of elegance and wisdom. "Call me GaYoon." She said simply before joining her orange-haired leader at the back. She was the brains among them. The craftiest of them all after the leader. She was able to look through the situation at once and know what is the enemy thinking and planning. Being able to stay calm in a tight situation, she is always able to dig out a solution. No matter how impossible the mission is. Unlike the leader, her face showed wisdom and any smart people would know not to mess with her. She is someone who would gladly receives insults and beatings, but at the end of the day, she'll embarass and disgrace the person whom hurt her and her friends triple as hard. To her, Revenge is definitely sweet at all times.

"JiYoon imnida." The brunette with blonde highlights bowed and joined her leaders. She's the dangerous of them all. Karate, Taekwando, Wushu, Muay Thai is all in her hands. She is the most violent of them all. Other than being the best fighter among her gang, she was also an ice princess to others. She keeps quiet often and lets her leaders do the job. She seldom talks and has no expression on her face at all times when there are outsiders. After the co-leader, she is the one who is able to keep her cool the most. Once her eyes meets with theirs, her cold aura makes people shiver in fear and makes them gladly to stay away from her.

"Hey. Im HyunAh. Nice to meet everyone." the blonde bowed and winked at the boys. She flirts the most among the group. After the leader, she is the one who is able to spat vicious and insulting remarks with a smiling face. Always being the person in the gang that loses her cool the easiest compared to her other teammates. Boys are always under her fingers, her angelic face and devil's body were always enough to make a guy go crazy for her. At the same time, she is the heartbreaker of the team as well. She behaves the iest compared to her members, she's ruthless and cold towards people who hurt her and her friends. She is the second best fighter and also the daring soul of her group, 4minute.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kwon SoHyun imnida!" the silver hair with brown fringe maknae smiled cutely as she made her way back to her unnies' side. She is the master on aegyo and gadgets. Having at least two guns and 30 bullets inside her jacket, she is definitely the seond most dangerous after her JiYoon Unnie. She is the second most dangerous as she has very good anger management and doesn't pull out her guns unless she really needs to. She's the weakest in fighting compared to her other unnies. But in favor to her weak fighting skils, she is good in medicine and knows how to use it to her favor as well. Her potent needles killed over hundreds of people in their fighting history along with her MBLAQ oppas. Similar to her leader, she is innocent looking but when she's fighting or angered, she'll definitely the opposite.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BRING-ING-INGGGGGGG~~!!!!!!!!

"Okay. Go for your lunch break." Mr Raven said as every student rushed out of the classroom. The five girls walked out of the class the last. They made their way to the canteen and took out food that they brought from home. Potato chips, Chocolate bars, Milk Tea etc. HyunAh looked at a passing student's tray of food and cringed

"Eww. The food they sell here, is it even counted as food? We should bring our own food to school." HyunAh frowned as she took another handful of potato chips. JiHyun looked around as she asked her teammates,

"Where are they?" she frowned and started tapping on her phone. Before she make the call, squealings and screams were heard. HyunAh smirked,

"They're here." She said as she continued eating her snacks. Suddenly, someone laid his head on her shoulder and nuzzled it. She turned around and smiled before acknoledging him,

"Joon Oppa." He nodded as he patted her head. G.O, SeungHo, Thunder and Mir soon followed and sat down. Thunder shook his head and said,

"Those fangirls are so annoying." he said before grabbing a handful of HyunAh's snack.

"YAH, CheonDung Oppa!" she whined. Before starting to sulk. Thunder shook his head before patting her head with his clean hand. She pouted before continueing to attack her large bag of potato chips. Until suddenly, A girl bumped into HyunAh and the girl's cold apple tea spilled on HyunAh's clothes. HyunAh turned and glared at the girl before standing up and walked to the girl as she shivered in fear.

*Good. My mission starts here.* HyunAh thought as she looked at the girl with a fake smile.

"Kneel." HyunAh said as the girl widen her eyes and shivered in fear.

"W--What?" The girl asked as she trembled in fear. HyunAh frowned and looked at her name tag.

"Oh HaYoung. I said kneel." HyunAh spoke again as her voice became icier and harsher. The girl looked around and slowly kneel. HyunAh frowned and kicked her at the back of her knee, making her fall immediately.

"SoHyun-ah. pass me a kid's apple tea will you?" HyunAh smiled to SoHyun as the maknae passed her an apple tea. HyunA smirked as she opened the can and poured the tea above the girl's head slowly. The girl screamed as HyunAh grabbed her chin forcefully. The canteen suddenly fell silent as they heard the scream and everyone's eyes stared at the show at the middle of the canteen.

"Next time. Watch.Where. You're.going. Oh HaYoung." HyunAh smirked as she grabbed her up, placing her hand into her pocket and digged out the wallet. She saw the stack of cash inside, *Rich kid eh?* HyunAh smirked as she pulled out $300 and took the wallet and placed it back on HaYoung's hand. Seeing that tears are almost falling from her eyes, HyunAh snarled,

"One tear comes out of your eyes and your cheeks will be swollen later." HaYoung flinched as she ran away. HyunAh sat back at her seat and shook her head,

"So en weak." she breathed out before drinking up her milk tea.

"Come on lets go back to class." GaYoon said as she picked her bag up and waited for her teammates to stand up. Suddenly, SoHyun whimpered. MBLAQ and 4minute turned to look at them only to find a grabbing her hair harshly.

"WHO POURED APPLE TEA ON HAYOUNG?! " The guy screamed. Seeing their maknae whimpering in pain, JiYoon snarled,

"Let.Go. Of.Her." the guy smirked as she grabbed her hair harsher. Making SoHyun squeal in pain. HyunAh flared and everything happen within seconds.

SoHyun was in JiYoon's arms safe and secure while HyunAh's high boot heels were pressing the person's face and the heel was stabbed painfully on the back of the shoulder. SoHyun's eyes grew dark with anger and slowly let go of JiYoon. She made her way to HyunAh and the guy. HyunAh saw her and stepped back.

".You." She said before kicking him at the waist making him hit the wall with the impact caused by the force of her leg. SoHyun walked forward and punched him in the face before grabbing his collar and snarled in his face,

"Dont ing mess with the maknae of 4minute ever again. The five of us is 4minute. 4MINUTE. Better remember this name." SoHyun punched his stomache one last time before walking back to her unnies and grabbed her bag. And making her way back to the class with her unnies and MBLAQ. 

"Yah. Gwenchanayo?" Mir asked SoHyun as he realised that she was really quiet. She nodded her head and turned to him,

"Who is the guy just now, by the way?" She asked the older maknae.

"Thats Son DongWoon. Maknae of another kingka group, B2ST. B2ST is our rival so, yeah. We're basically enemies." He explained as she nodded. She glared at the floor. No one had ever treated her like this. She wasn't going to let this pass.

*Son DongWoon. You're going down.* SoHyun smirked. She had found her first enemy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"YAH. DongWoon! Gwenchanayo?!" A red-haired pretty boy shook his dongsaeng. DongWoon opened his eyes and tried to get up. Only to fall back owndue to the extreme pain on his abdomen.

'Who bahed you up? I'll go and bash him up." The leader growled. The maknae chuckled. DongWoon knew that his leader hyung dont hit girls so how would he revenge for him?

"DooJun hyung-ah. Its a she." he whispered and all widen their eyes as JunHyung sniggered.

"Maknae-ah. Yougot defeated by a GIRL. Seriously?" JunHyung laughed. GiKwang lifted his shirt.

"Who is the girl then?" GiKwang asked, realising the severeness of his dongsaeng's injury showed that the attacker was not to be trifled with.

"No idea. She said that she's the maknae of 4minute." Everyone looked at each other.

"What kind of name is 4minute?" YoSeob asked with his eyebrow raised. DooJun shrugged and motioned everyone to go closer.

"I want all of you, to find out as much about 4minute."