First Warning + NaEun's humiliation.

Things Aren't As Simple As You Think

HyunAh opened her eyes and stared into the ceiling before sitting up. *Who took me back in here? * She scratched her head before looking at the clock. It was 7.35am. She rubbed her eyes and walked into the washroom. She washed her face and stared at the mirror before smirking. She was going to launch her first attack today. She already had a reason to do so.

She took a quick bath and walked out of the washroom. Letting the other members to go in and freshen up. She put on her accessories and took a last look at herself in the mirror before walking downstairs to join her MBLAQ oppas for breakfast. She walked down the stairs and beamed at the oppas who were sitting at the dining table,eating their breakfast.

"Morning, Oppas." She grinned before sitting down. SeungHo stared at the blonde girl before opening his mouth,

"So, when are you planning to start your y attitude?" he asked. HyunAh looked at him before replying,

"Later." SeungHo stared at her, not expecting it to be so soon. He rose his eyebrows and looked at s.

"Who?" G.O asked. HyunAh pointed to the hot pink eqaring she was wearing. MBLAQ looked at each other and chuckled before shaking their head.

"You sure? Messing with APink means messing with B2ST, y'know." Thunder asked as HyunAh stared at him.

"B2ST is nothing in 4minute's eyes. They're no match for us. And, Im kinda pissed with them for messing with our maknae yesterday. Might as well vent it on their beloved hoobaes." HyunAh smirked. She greeted her Unnies and dongsaeng who just came down from the stairs and resumed with her eating.

"Morning, what did we miss?" JiHyun smiled to her oppas as she sat down on her seat. G.O looked at HyunAh before replying,

"About the new victim HyunAh is planning to attack on." The 4 4minute girls looked at the blonde girl before continue asking,

"Who?" SoHyun asked while chewing the bread in her hands.

"APink." Mir replied and continued to attack his mountain of food.JiHyun nudged GaYoon, asking for the lady of wisdom's opinion. GaYoon shrugged and put the last small piece of bread into and wiped her hands with the napkin. She walked into the kitchen and took out eggs. She cracked the eggs and poured them into a plastic bottle. Once it filled 8 full 600ml bottles she smirked and walked out. She looked back and took one more item before walking out out of the kitchen.

"Not a bad idea." JiYoon smirked as she shook the bottle thats in her hands before stuffing it into her sling bag. The 4minute girls kept their bottles and wore their shoes before walking out of the apartment with their MBLAQ oppas following behind them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The five girls walked towards the seven girls who are standing next to their locker. HyunAh smirked and slip her hands into her tote bag. The seven girls looked at them innocently and stared at them

"Annyeong, APink. Im JiHyun." JiHyun smiled the seven girls smiled back innocently.

"You know that........Karma bites, right?" JiYoon asked with no expression on her face.

"Uh....." the seven girls were at a lost of words. GaYoon smiled fakely before continuing,

"What the sunbae does, the hoobae pays." GaYoon said before pulling out two opened bottle and poured on APink member's head. The seven girls squealed as they felt the slimy liquid drip from their hair. GaYoon smirked at she threw the flour on the APink girls. JiHyun wore disposable gloves and slapped one of the girls.

"This is a warning only. If you B2ST oppas continue to mess with us......" she smirked and whispered, "I dont know what I'll do..... "

SoHyun ignited the lighter on her hands and put in front of the girls' face. They shivered and got teary-eyed. Only to get grabbed at the chin by HyunAh.

"One tear comes out of your eyes......And your cheeks will turn red with pain and embarrassment." HyunAh threatened and the girl's chin who was grabbed had one tear that dropped out of her eyes.

"You're done for." HyunAh said as she pulled the poor girl away from her group of friends. The girl started sobbing and HyunAh frowned *When will they EVER learn how to fight back?* HyunAh closed her eyes before reopening them and banged her fist on the locker. Once she got all her attention, she ripped the poor girl's uniform and forced her down her knees.

"NAEUN!" the six APink girls gasped. HyunAh looked at her and slapped her on her cheeks. HyunAh grabbed her ponytail and sneered in front of her face,

"Didn't I say, not to cry?" the girl sobbed louder. HyunAh frowned and started to pull her bra strap,

"Stop sobbing or I'll make sure everyone see you ." HyunAh growled as the girl stopped sobbing, but she trembled even further. HyunAh let go of her hair and stepped back.  APink rushed to their friend and started consoling her. *They're so weak. When will they ever stregthen up?* HyunAh thought as she shook her head.

"Make sure to ask your B2ST oppas to stop messing with us. Or at the end of the day, the punishment for you girls will be harsher." GaYoon said as the seven girls stared at her in fear. HyunAh squated down and faced the girls before saying,

"Its just your bad luck that we chose you as our victim. This wont be the last time." HyunAh said as she stood up.

"Lets go, Unnies." Hyunah said before taking her bag from JiYoon and walked their way to class. Leaving the seven girls in the middle of the hallway sobbing together.