Awfully Familiar

Things Aren't As Simple As You Think

 

 

 “What?!” MinAh shrieked, glaring at SoHyun. “Who do you think you are to talk to me like that and spout such nonsense?! We’ve only been away for two weeks.” MinAh continued as she clenched her fist, frowning and fuming away. She hated it whenever anyone tells her that her queenka position is being threatened, not to even mention of her clique, Girl’s Day being outcasted.

 

I. Am. J.Cube high’s queenka group 4minute’s maknae, Kwon SoHyun. And who do you think you are to talk to me like that?” SoHyun replied, imitating MinAh in order to add fuels to the fire that couldn’t burn her, at all. Looking behind MinAh, at ByungHun frantically shaking his head, trying to tell SoHyun not to mess with MinAh.

 

I’m okay. Don’t worry about me. GO! Don’t mess with MinAh!” ByungHun mouthed frantically, only to get replied with SoHyun’s reassuring smile. Tearing her eyes way from  ByungHun, SoHyun’s eyes turned cold, looking at MinAh who’s still rambling on and on with her empty threats. Unable to hear any longer, SoHyun glared and grabbed a fistful of MinAh’s hair, pulling her head back, with MinAh screaming in pain.

 

this. I’ve had enough with your goddamn empty ramblings. off from Lee ByungHun. Or I’ll ing rip your head off. Got it?” SoHyun growled. MinAh whimpered in pain as SoHyun’s grip on her hair tightened.

 

I asked you a ing question. I expect an answer.” SoHyun said, grabbing MinAh’s hair as though she wanted to rip her hair away from the scalp.

 

OKAY OKAY. I GOT IT!” MinAh cried. SoHyun let go of her hair, as she stepped back. Walking towards ByungHun, she grabbed his hand.

 

Let’s get you cleaned up.” SoHyun said as she yanked ByungHun out of the cafeteria. MinAh wiped her tears, glaring at the back of SoHyun and ByungHun.

 

*Kwon SoHyun. I’ll get you for this!* HyunAh strutted forward, her previously black hair was back to blonde again. Eyeing MinAh who’s still glaring at SoHyun’s back view. Grabbing MinAh by the chin with her manicured nails poking her cheeks, HyunAh said.

 

Whatcha glaring at?” HyunAh tightened her grip on MinAh’s chin as MinAh removed her glaring eyes from SoHyun and changed to glare at HyunAh instead. Looking back at the crowd, HyunA yelled,

 

YAH. off before I personally blind all of you.” The crowd, feeling threatened, dispersed immediately. Looking back at JiHyun who’s leaning on an empty table while drinking strawberry yogurt, HyunAh asked,

 

Unnie. What do you want me to do to her?” JiHyun snapped out of her daze and shrugged.

 

Anything you want, kiddo. I’m flexible.” JiHyun glanced at HyunAh before continuing to drink her yogurt, immersing back into her thoughts. HyunAh scrunched her nose before turning to the Double Yoon.

 

What about you two, SsangYoon?” HyunAh asked, as JiYoon looked up from her phone and shrugged. GaYoon, who’s chomping on her sandwich, looked up and said,

 

Whatever. Since Ms MinAh over there won’t let this go, obviously.” GaYoon swallowed the remaining of her sandwich and continued,

 

….so, obviously I don’t care. Meet you back in class yeah? Don’t take too long, HyunAh.” GaYoon smiled briefly, standing up with JiYoon, walking  away with JiHyun and JiYoon by her side. HyunAh nodded, turning back her attention to MinAh. Releasing her grip on MinAh’s chin, HyunAh laid one of her hands on MinAh’s shoulder before slapping her face lightly with her other hand,

 

I guess, I’ll have to play with you myself.” HyunAh pouted lightly, before smiling briefly. Grabbing MinAh’s collar and yanking MinAh with her, she left the cafeteria in emptiness.

 

 Lee Joon, who witnessed the whole scene, stepped out of the shadows as he chuckled, *Bang MinAh, that fool. She’s so dead.*

 

-------------------------------------------------------- 

JiHyun twirled her pen as she thought deeply. That ByungHun guy looked awfully familiar. But she just can’t point it out.  On her notebook, she scribbled,

 

Lee ByungHun? Nugu? He’s really familiar. Don’t you think so, Gayoon?

 

JiHyun shoved the notebook to GaYoon as she continued to think hardly.  GaYoon arched an eyebrow as she scribbled back.

 

Really? How so? You want me to check up on his background?

 

Seeing the message, JiHyun tore the paper from the notebook and tore it into mini pieces. She didn’t need help. She can handle it just fine. By herself.