Broken Souls

Things Aren't As Simple As You Think

 

I Am CL, The Baddest Female.

 

UnDefeatable.

 

UnBreakable.

 

Fierce.

 

Strong.

 

Confident.

 

Charismatic.

 

But today… I’m surprisingly weak.

 

20days already. It’s been 20days since they left us. No calls, no messages. No Nothing.

 

Today, it’s Lee ChaeRin. Not CL.

 

 

*Damn Kwon JiYong. No calls, he didn’t even try to contact any of us and beg for forgiveness. Stupid Oppa. I hate you. Why did you choose that Jang HyunSeung over us?! * ChaeRin thought bitterly as she gulp down another cup of soju.

 

The baddest female, for 21years of her life, she was weak, for the first time. She was never weak, not when she’s sick, not when she’s injured, not even when her forsake her. She never broke down before. She’s strong. But not this time, apparently…

 

Ever since her favorite oppa left them for his friends, she was slowly becoming weak. Though it seems that she was still the same old CL and Lee ChaeRin in others eyes, deep in her heart, she knew that without her pillar, G-Dragon, she was becoming weaker. Not physically, but mentally.

 

G-Dragon, Kwon JiYong a.k.a JingYo oppa to her, was CL, Lee ChaeRin’s emotional pillar. She’s confident, fierce, and charismatic but she still had her weak side. G-Dragon was the one who helped her to build a barrier at her weak points. Surprisingly, in the process, he somehow became one of her fragile and weak points. A tear fell out of her cat-eyes as she let it slide down her cheek just like that. A man hid in the shadows as he eyed sadly at his dongsaeng.

 

Although drunk, ChaeRin still could still feel the presence that’s spying on her. Slapping the bills on the table, ChaeRin dragged herself up and walked into a deserted alley. The man followed suit, walking into the alley behind ChaeRin. At lightning speed, ChaeRin sprinted towards the mystery man, shoving him to the nearby wall. Ripping his mask, it was her oppa, G-Dragon.

 

Uh… Hi, HunChae.” G-Dragon scratched his nape awkwardly, ChaeRin eyeing him coldly.

 

Why are you following me?” ChaeRin questioned, her dirty blonde-colored side bangs covering one of her eyes.

 

I just wanted to check how you were…” G-Dragon murmured, his hands playing with the jean’s pocket.

 

I’m ing fine. Now, excuse me, I need to go.” ChaeRin replied, ice layering over her words as she walked past the blonde boy, not even bothering to turn around. He couldn’t let her go just like that… G-Dragon outstretched his hand and grasped the baddest female’s wrist. Only to get his hand flung off.

 

Don’t touch me.” ChaeRin glared as she held her wrist up, away from G-Dragon’s still outstretched hand.

 

HunChae….” JiYong whispered, almost pleadingly.

 

Don’t call me that either. You aren’t fit to call me that anymore.” ChaeRin snapped. Hurt spread over JiYong face as ChaeRin spat those words.

 

ChaeRin-yah. D—don’t do this… I’m your favorite oppa right? Don’t do this to me…” JiYong pleaded as ChaeRin scoffed.

 

Don’t call me ChaeRin either. Please call me CL-shii. Also, you USED to be my favorite oppa. USED TO. Not anymore.” ChaeRin spat, turning on her feet and storming away, with JiYong running behind her. Grabbing her arm, yet once again, got flung away.

 

Kwon JiYong-shii. It’s my last warning. . Off.” ChaeRin growled, snapping her head to the other side and speedily walked away. This time, JiYong didn’t even try to stop her anymore. Lowering his still outstretched hand, he whispered sadly,

 

 

 

HunChae, I’m Sorry.