Mind Your Own Business.

Things Aren't As Simple As You Think

I apologise for the lack of updates due to school and unstable internet connection, guys. A tiny update ^^

 

 

“Oh my ing god.” Yong JunHyung choked on his drink in surprise. He just went to buy a drink to quench his thirst and to his unluckiness, he had to witness this scene. Coughing his guts out, he turned to glare at the two.

 

“Whatcha glaring at? Do you not know what is the meaning of minding your own business?!” The blonde-haired girl growled. JunHyung scoffed.

 

“Yah, Kim HyunAh. Then do you know the meaning of getting a room or controlling your hormones?! You were making out at a damn corridor!” Yong JunHyung gasped as he eyed the couple. What a , flirting and making out wherever she goes.

 

“Why do you even care so much?” Lee Joon raised his eyebrows, an arm still around HyunAh’s waist and the other in his pocket.

 

“Yeah. Why do you—Oh I get it.” HyunAh smirked as she broke free from Lee Joon’s touch, going forward to Yong JunHyung. Closing in, HyunAh chewed her lower lip as she eyed at Yong JunHyung’s lips, brushing against the boy’s free hand as she whispered close to his lips.

 

“You want to try with me huh? If you do just say so don’t be shy.” HyunAh whispered while JunHyung backed away, only to hit against a wall. JunHyung panicked, taking a deep breath, he tried to calm himself down only to get himself overwhelmed by HyunAh’s scent.

 

“Do you want it? ” HyunAh inquired, closing in the distance of their lips.

 

“Holy .” Dropping his drink, JunHyung raised both his arms.

 

“Okay you win. I’ll leave and you continue okay?” JunHyung breathed. He could never withstand such close approximate.

 

“Oh no. You’re wrong. Now I want you. Don’t you want me?” HyunAh pouted, causing a brush of their lips and at the same time, brushing her finger from his shoulder to his chest. At the side, Lee Joon smirked in amusement of JunHyung and HyunAh’s interaction. Brushing the mild lip gloss on his lips, Lee Joon retreated.

 

“Oh .” JunHyung bit his lip, trying to prevent their lips from touching as he clenched his fists.

 

HyunAh smirked, using the hand on his chest, she traced her hands up from his chest to his wrist that was still in the air. Just as she hooked her leg on his, a sound indicating an incoming message interrupted. Glancing at her pocket, HyunAh backed off a little as she looked at her message.

 

JunHyung let out a sigh of relief as he slouched against the wall. That was so suffocating, yet somehow deep in his heart he found that a teeny arousing. Suddenly, the blond-haired girl closed in again, hooking one of her arms around his neck and the other hand beside his ear.

 

“We’ll continue next time, Yong JunHyung.” HyunAh smiled, closing in back to their original spacing between the lips having the reaction of him looked away and closed his eyes. HyunAh scanned his face before sticking out her tongue and the spot next to his lips.

 

Snapping his eyes open, JunHyung stared at HyunAh in shock. HyunAh smiled.

 

“Grape soda. Nice.”