Taken

Things Aren't As Simple As You Think

 

Dara downed her remaining vodka as she sat next to her 2NE1 girls. The right to this brunette, sat CL, who was twirling a strand of her blonde hair while surveying her surroundings. While to Dara’s left, sat 2NE1’s maknae Minzy who was tapping away on her black ipad. The remaining member, the caramel-head, Park Bom sat next to CL, staring boredly at her iphone while tapping away using her manicured fingers.

 

These four ladies were at their pub, named BlackJack 21. A tip-off that a drug transaction was going to be held at this pub was made known to the girls and now, as badass and unrighteous these girls were, dope were definitely not their thing. Having a drug transaction in their pub would get them to be affiliated to these things and this definitely wouldn’t be what 2NE1 wants.

 

I’m g-gooing to the washroom.” Dara slurred as she slammed her empty glass cup on the table before tumbling out of her seat and dragging herself out of the V.I.P corner. Park Bom glanced up from her phone, taking a glance at her same aged friend’s silhouette. Feeling uneasy after seeing her friend’s behavior, Bom caught the eyes of her other two members and nodded towards Dara’s direction. Flipping her caramel-colored hair over her shoulder, Bom stood up and walked after Dara, and moved out of the V.I.P corner as well.

 

Dara wobbled her way towards the washroom and walked past the bar, only to knock into a lady with chest-length chestnut hair. The cup of drink in the lady’s hand spilled due to the impact and onto the lady it goes. Dara took a mere glance at the lady before holding her hand up to her forehead, saluting as a form of apology.

 

Sorry.” Dara mumbled before walking away.

 

YAH. Is that how you apologise?” the lady asked, grabbing Dara’s arm as she said. Dara flung the lady’s hand away as she frowned.

 

Don’t touch me” Dara said, eyeing the lady and walked away. The lady’s eyes blazed in anger at the  girl’s disrespectfulness.

 

Narsha, GaIn. Get her.” The lady ordered with her eyes still fixed on Dara.

 

Yes, JeA.” The two chorused. Narsha sped towards Dara, and karate-chopped her neck, making the latter faint into GaIn’s arms.

 

YAH! Let go of her!” Park Bom yelled. JeA glanced over her shoulder, only to see a fist flying towards her face. Shooting her arm out, JeA grabbed Bom’s attacking arm before twisting her attacker’s arm to the back, successfully pining Bom onto the nearby wall.

 

Face squashed against the wall, Bom growled as she struggled to get away from JeA’s grip. JeA smirked before turning her attention towards Narsha who was standing next to her.

 

I’ll go and reinforce Miryo.” Narsha said, as JeA nodded before throwing a signal to GaIn. Bom glanced over at Dara and inwardly groaned as she felt herself, and saw Dara getting dragged away from their position.


*Great, so now what?

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

Yah. That girl looks suspicious.” CL motioned towards a female with short boy head, who was carrying a briefcase. The said girl looked up from her Ipad, and glanced at the direction her unnie was staring at. Getting the same uneasiness as well, Minzy shoved her Ipad into her sling bag before walking leisurely towards the bar next to the boyish female. Settling themselves on the seats, the bartender immediately walked towards the girls.

 

Hello, ladies. What can I get for you?” the bartender asked, smiling at the Minzy and CL. *He must be new.* CL raised an eyebrow before giving a faint smile while shaking her head. The bartender curtly bowed 45degrees, before making his way to the other customers.

 

Gummy unnie taught well huh?” Minzy giggled to CL, receiving a smirk in reply. CL’s gaze floated towards the boyish female who is now accompanied by another female with longer hair. Noting that the two suspicious figures were turning into a corner of the club, CL grew alert as she rose from her seat, following the two immediately.

 

Hiding behind the wall, CL looked into the secluded corner, only to see the boyish female handing the brown briefcase to a guy in suit.

 

*It’s really these two. * CL narrowed her eyes. Composing herself, CL strode towards the three. Just as the man in suit placed his hand on the briefcase handle, CL’s hand shot out, grasping both the boyish female and the man in suit’s hands.

 

Sorry to interlude. I’m the boss of this club and may I ask what does this briefcase contain? ” CL quipped, eyeing both the male and female’s expressions. The man’s expression changed from confusion to rage.

 

Jo Miryo. Were you behind this?!” The man growled to the boyish female’s name that seemed to be Miryo.

 

Mr Kwan, I swear it wasn’t us. We, never betray.” Miryo replied before throwing a cold glare at CL.

 

You followed me?” Miryo snapped, and receives CL’s affirmation. The other female breathed out in anger before shooting her palm out; just about to karate chop CL. Only to be have her palm blocked by someone else’s arm.

 

Narsha, make sure these two cant go out and expose our trade.” Miryo commanded to the girl next to her. Narsha shifted her gaze from Miryo to Minzy who stood behind CL, her hand still outstretched.

 

Tension thick in the air, CL continued to eye Miryo and the man in suit. Miryo eyeing CL and Minzy and with Narsha glaring at Minzy. Narsha hurled the first punch towards Minzy, only to have the maknae retreat back before slamming away Narsha’s attacking fist. Just with that, Narsha and Minzy moved away to fight freely. Miryo tugged the briefcase, in attempt to release CL’s firm grip.

 

Let go.” Miryo growled only to have the blonde girl meet eye to eye with her.

 

Not unless this trade is called off and you both leave. Drug or any illegal trades is not allowed in my club.” CL firmly replied, her brown eyes meeting squarely with Miryo’s strong gaze. Just then, Miryo’s free hand shot out to punch, CL grew alert and used her free hand to defend as well; with that, CL’s grip on the briefcase loosened, enabling Miryo to punch the briefcase towards the man in suit.

 

Leave now!” Miryo yelled to the man in suit before going back to focus on CL’s attacks. To tell the truth, Miryo was never much of a fighter. She was in charge of rifles and long range attacks, not combats fighting.

 

CL smirked as she saw Miryo’s constant defence. Having fought with different people in the previous years, CL could immediately tell the difference between someone who is skilled in combats fighting and someone who was not a combat fighter. Seeing the man in suit trying to sneak out and away, she blocked him with her arm outstretched to prevent him from leaving, only to get slammed away by Miryo’s arm. This continued and the man immediately knew that he couldn’t leave so easily now. Irritated with the blonde girl’s constant blocking with her agile limbs, he whistled loudly.

 

CL shot the man a ‘what-the-hell-was-that-for? look before continuing to try and attack Miryo. Just then a strangled cry of her maknae caught her attention. Turning her head towards the source of sound, she saw a man behind a collapsed Minzy who was holding a bat. And a bunch of men wearing black suits behind Narsha.

 

Seeing the situation that was obviously beneficial for them, Miryo slammed CL to the side before rushing towards Narsha, rubbing her lower arms that ached from all the defending. Narsha looked at CL with a smirk, one of her arms held over the neck of the unconscious Minzy. Backing towards the wall by her side, CL looked back and forth from the man in suit on her right and the gang behind Miryo and Narsha on her left. And finally looking towards her unconscious maknae.

 

 

*I’ll bring the both of us to safety, Minzy-ah. I’ll save you. I’ll fight till I fall. *