Family No More.

Things Aren't As Simple As You Think

 

The baddest female stood in front of the door of the pub with the other 3 members behind her. She chewed on her bubble gum and stared blankly at the crowd of grinding bodies through her sunglasses. Within a minute, the dimmed lights brightened and the blasting music stopped. People at the dance floor looked around in confusion and soon settled their gaze on the 4 ladies. The blonde leader smirked as she took off her sunglasses and popped her bubble gum before saying,

 

Everybody, OUT.” CL smirked as gave out the order. The people on the dance floor frowned as they began to complain altogether. Standing on the DJ stage was the silver haired maknae that no one saw her existence. SoHyun pursed her lips together as she tilt her head to the side as a motion for the 2NE1 girls to move away from the door. Aiming the pistol towards the ceiling, 4minute’s maknae fired a shot.

 

I repeat, Everybody. OUT.” SoHyun said as she fired the second shot towards the ceiling. People who are intimidated all rushed out of the pub immediately at the sight and sound of the young teen’s gun. SoHyun jumped down from the DJ’s stage and walked to the main door, locking it so no one could come in and disturb their revenge plan.

 

Ready?” CL asked and looked at the rest of 2NE1 and 4minute.

 

We were born ready, leader CL.” Bom smirked as she pocketed her lip-gloss. JiHyun toppled the chairs and tables together with the rest of the 4minute as Dara made her way to the counter, taking out all the money in the cashier box and pocketed them before taking the beer and cocktails, pouring them all over the bar.

 

It was no better at the KTV lounge that’s located at the far end of the pub. MBLAQ ushered everyone out and toppled everything before splashing paint onto the carpeted walls and floor. G.O took a empty bottle and smashed it hard onto the television that was in one of the lounge, causing both the bottle and screen of the television into pieces of glass shards.

 

Thunder and Mir that was in the other lounge was destroying everything as well. Maknae Mir broke the CDs that was next to the television. While Thunder used his pocket knife and cut all pillows and sofas before shooing the maknae out of the room and smashed the television onto the glass coffee table. Joon that had a baseball bat that he found in the trashcan was smashing the mirrors and water pipes in the men and women toilets. SeungHo was however taking the beer bottles and emptying the contents into every single corner of the lounges. Within an hour, MBLAQ gathered in the alleyway that was between lounges and smirked at the look of each lounges. Glass shards everywhere, torn sofas and pillows, beer was poured on the carpeted floor and walls. The MBLAQ boys smirked and hi-five each other before making their way to the dance floor. They gaped at the scene in front of them.

 

The dance floor had the DJ’s music mixers that had broken wires scattered. The bar was wet with beer and cocktails. The tables and chairs were all toppled, sofas and pillows were torn, the walls were splashed with paint. The cashier box was thrown at the corner of the pub, glass shards were everywhere at the counter. The floor wasn’t spared as well. Paints, beer, cocktails were all over the floor.

 

The MBLAQ boys stared at HyunAh who is admiring her black-colored nails at one side, to JiHyun who is staring blankly into space with her hand still playing with the lighter, making the fire ignite and disappear. To GaYoon was yawning away and to JiYoon who is playing on her Iphone. CL was staring blankly at the MBLAQ boys with still chewing the bubble gum.

 

Dara Noona… Wheres Bom noona, Minzy and SoHyun?” CheonDoong asked his noona that was still pouring beer onto the dance floor. Dara looked up and blinked before replying,

 

Oh. Bommie went to her salon appointment after destroying the sofas with her lip gloss that contained a knife, appearantly. And well, Minkki and Kwonsso are playing with cigarettes.” Dara said as she pointed to the other direction, MBLAQ followed the finger that was pointing and saw the two female maknaes are building a mountain using ignited cigarettes. Minzy stared at them while SoHyun smiled cutely at them before using her gun and shoot a light bulb at an isolated corner of the pub.

 

Can we go now? The funs over here. So why are we still staying her?” GaYoon asked as she stared at everyone. CL shrugged and said,

 

Kay. Lets go home then. No more pubs to trash since this is the only pub BIGBANG owns in Korea. Other pubs are located at Japan. Unless you want to go over to Japan specially just to trash the other 5 pubs.” CL said as she pushed open the main door, walking out of the pub and towards the direction of the carpark.

 

Okay. Damn it. No more places to trash.” Mir said as he punched his fist onto his palm.

 

Oh. There is.” Dara said as she looked at MBLAQ’s maknae. Everyone stopped walking and stared at Dara. The brunette smirked and folded her arms.

 

BIGBANG’s Beloved car.” Dara said as she looked at the rest of the people that is staring at her. GaYoon tapped her chin as she thought about the idea. She shook her head and replied,

 

I think we better not. It would just be a waste of time. BIGBANG can buy another car anytime. It’ll be a waste of effort.” GaYoon nodded as the rest of them shrugged.

 

Fine then. Lets just go home then.” SeungHo said as he went into MBLAQ’s car. 2NE1 and 4minute followed suit and all began to speed teir way home. Within minutes, MBLAQ, 4minute and 2NE1 reached home. SeungHo opened the gate and door and MBLAQ, 4minute, 2NE1 walked back into the apartment. HyunAh threw herself onto the sofa as the rest of the MBLAQ, 2NE1 and 4minute walked up to their room while Dara sat on the other sofa and on the television. Minzy and SoHyun walked to the kitchen to get some snacks before sitting down on the floor, relaxing themselves by watching the television programs. Just as CL was walking down the stairs after taking a bath and changing into comfortable clothes, the doorbell rang. SoHyun stared at the door and back to CL. CL shrugged and opened the door, in spilt second, CL’s eyes turned from warm and friendly into cold and heartless. Staring at the five unwelcome figures, CL spoke in a harsh and cold manner,

 

 

What do you want?